Chapter 42~

( short authors note: I know where this story is going finally and you have to trust me on that because something very big is coming ;) hope you are enjoying the story so far and thanks for reading, harley_joker_quinn x)

You sat in the spare room gazing out of the window with the soft cream duvet hugging you tightly. What was Moriarty going to say? That one question swirled in your mind and made your stomach churn. You knew he had seen everything that had just happened; you knew he had bugged the apartment with a camera. There was no avoiding it. Sherlock had kissed you on the cheek. Not only that but your boyfriend had seen his mortal enemy kiss you on the cheek. He saw you rest your hands on his chest. He saw everything and he heard everything. He heard the panic in your voice when looking at Sherlock's scars. He had heard the gladness is your voice to be back. But it didn't mean anything. Right? No. No second thoughts. Remember why you're here. But were you really up to it? You were so close to Sherlock and john before, could you really kill john's soon to be wife? Not only that but could you really betray them again? You saw how broken Sherlock was. Were you really up to that again? Yes, you are, remember Moriarty? Your true love? You hated this. You hated having to choose. Moriarty is a criminal. You fell for him, do not turn your back on him now. You looked at the midnight sky above, the navy blue merging with the jet black and scattered with white stars like paint on a canvas. You laid back down pulling the duvet up to your chest. What am I going to do?