Chapter 49~

(Authors note: hello again! I just wanted to ask you all a question, do you like the twist I added or not? I know this is a Moriarty x reader but I felt like that worked. All shall be revealed... ;) many thanks, harley_joker_quinn x )

You sat on the chair in front of the window as you watched the rain pound down on the glass harsher than before, your heartbeat mimicking the pace. Why? Why did you kiss him back? Why did you put your self in that position? Why did you deepen the kiss? Why do you want to kiss him again? No, stop that! Moriarty? He's the one you should be kissing not his enemy! Oh god. It suddenly hit you. Moriarty had watched that. He watched you betray him. What was he going to say? What was he going to do? He saw you kiss Sherlock back. Why didn't you feel guilty? Do not betray Moriarty now. How could you say that when you had already betrayed him? How could you say that when you found yourself longing for the taste of chocolate and coffee on Sherlock's lips? Stop it! Surely it wasn't that bad to see how things go? and if you had pulled away Sherlock would've noticed something was wrong. That doesn't excuse the fact that that wasn't your true motive. You didn't even know your true motive anymore. Maybe you were wrong all along. Maybe Sherlock was a better fit for you? Stop that right now! You love Moriarty! Do you love him? Did you love him? How could you even make a rational decision when you had just kissed Sherlock?! How would tomorrow be? Would Sherlock say something? You heart thudded at that thought sending chills down your spine, his words stirring constantly in your head " this is where we start." What did he mean by that? The image of his soft hands cupping your face as he brushed his lips against yours made you stomach knot and your cheeks flush. Surely there's no harm in seeing what happens? Moriarty doesn't own you... But you're being un-loyal. He is a psychopath, you are sure he isn't that in love with you to care. Sherlock cared about you and he showed it. But Moriarty... You were debating over your emotions. "How about i see where this goes?" You thought to yourself as you went to lay in bed the silence lulling you to sleep. Lets see where this goes...