Chapter 5~

"So y/n," he lent towards you and said in his husky voice as you turned to face him. "What do you do for a living?" You smiled as you replied "nothing interesting really I work at the hospital with my friend Molly" you said inches away from Moriarty. Before he could reply the car stopped at a coffee shop in the middle of town. You went to place your palm on the door handle before Moriarty stopped you. "Wait there," he said jumping out the car. He opened the door and gestured for u to get out the car. "Such a gentleman" you smiled before laughing. He grinned at you as you walked into the fancy café the comforting smell of coffee lingering in the air. You had the song "I want to break free" stuck in your head and unconsciously began humming the tune to it as you sat down. "A fan of queen I see," Moriarty smirked at you. "Oh..err..yeah." You stuttered. "God is there anything bad about you" he purred staring deep into your eyes. Your eyes darted to the menu that lay in front of you as you can see him holding back a laugh out the corner of your eye. You smile as the waiter come towards your table. "Okay, what drinks can I get u guys?" "A..err..peach iced tea please," you said still caught off guard by Jim's comment. "And an iced coffee for me please" Moriarty added on. At that moment you stared at him. His fluffy brown hair, his overly expressing face, his deep pools of eyes and keen dress sense. Not only that but his personality. He didn't seem like a criminal. He's polite and charming and... "Like what you see?" He smiled. "I..err.I wasn't..i" you stuttered giving up on trying to defend yourself. You looked down at the table then smiled weakly at him. He laughed as you scratched the back of head refusing to look him in the eyes. That's when the waiter broke the silence and handed you your drinks. You sipped the refreshing beverage occasionally glancing at Jim who had his eyes fixated on the newspaper. When you had finished you both got ready to leave as the sleek black car pulled up outside right on cue. Moriarty once again opened the door for you as you thanked him and sat down. "So.."