Chapter 56~

Good for you brother dearest- MH
Sherlock snorted and you laughed at the message on Sherlock's phone. You were both now sat on a park bench.
Shove off Mycroft, give my best to Lestrade ;) -SH
You laughed even more at Sherlock's reply. "Do you really think Mycroft and Greg go out?" You asked smiling. "Of course they do its obvious" he laughed waiting for a reply from his brother. "Good point they do talk more even though Mycroft hates associating himself with people not as intelligent as himself, HA! We should start calling them Mystrade!" You laughed so hard you were clutching your stomach, Sherlock was practically the same.
What are you assuming brother mine?-MH
You know for well what I'm stating Mycroft, #mystradeisreal ;) -SH and Y/N
There was no reply to that for a while as you continued to laugh.
Remember my job Sherlock, tell anyone and I swear- MH
Yes, we all know you are the government Mycroft. Either way, give my best to Gavin. Bye-SH
Two minutes later you got a reply.
It's Greg... -MH

You and Sherlock walked to the ice cream shop. You ordered a vanilla cone and Sherlock ordered a chocolate one. You sat in the scarlet red booth opposite each other. "So what would you like to do today?" You asked licking the cold ice cream. "I'm not fussed, we should probably go back to the police station to see if we can help them with Moriarty's case, we don't have to if you don't want to yet though," he said sweetly, placing his hand lightly over yours. "No it's okay I don't mind," you said as you bit into the crunchy, golden cone. You walked out when Sherlocks phone pinged. Then yours did. Then multiple pings followed after all of them from twitter. You checked at the trending hashtags.
#sherlockdating #moriartyscandal #didyoumissme? #moriartyscriminalgirlfriend #sherlockdatingacriminal
"Uh-oh" you turned to face him. "Its fine" he said calmly. "How is it fine Sherlock? We've broken twitter trending! What about your reputation?" You said frantically scrolling through tweets. "Y/n look at me." You turned to face him. "I don't care what people say about us. As long as I've got you I'm fine." You smiled as you took his hand. "Wonder how Andersons nose is?" Sherlock laughed. You laughed back as you both made your way back to the police station.