Chapter 2~

You woke up the gentle fabric of your duvet hugging you tight. You got up and got changed the sun shining through your window. "Well that's odd," you mumbled to yourself as u put on a cardigan. You went for a walk around town and went to the local café to get a tea. "Hey sugar, what do u want?" The server stared at you. "Just a tea please," you asked politely. "Oh, not me? How disappointing." he frowned miming shooting himself. "Listen, buddy, I just want a tea. If I were to kill myself I'd climb your ego and jump to your IQ now please, get me my tea" you said shoving the five-pound note in his hand as you saw his shocked expression. Your remark earned you a chuckle from the man behind you in the queue. You took your tea and went to sit outside enjoying the rare warm sun rays. You sipped your tea while reading your favourite book. That when you noticed a black shadow cast over the book. You lower your book to see a man in front of you. He is wearing a jet black suit with a matching tie and trousers, he has the same colour shoes and an immaculate white t-shirt. "Hello." You suddenly blurt out. Why did you do that? "Your remark in the queue was rather funny mind if I join you?" He purred in a thick Irish accent. "Thank you, no trouble at all," you said gesturing towards the empty seat opposite you. You placed the book down as he sat in the cool steel chair. "So what's your name?" He said staring into your e/c eyes. "Y/n, and you?" You said staring back into his chocolate brown eyes. "Jim. Jim Moriarty."