Chapter 33~

You finished your breakfast and prepared to leave. As you were almost ready you began to make yourself look a mess. You ruffled your hair and undid the top buttons of your shirt, then you put eyeliner on and began to make yourself cry. Somehow you were okay at doing that. You tried cutting unions but it wasn't working. "Okay, are you ready?" You asked Moriarty as you stood in front of him, gazing into his eyes. "Not really" he seemed so nervous. "Don't worry okay I am asking you to do this for me" you placed your hand on the side of his face comforting him. "Ok, I'm ready are you?" He said calming down. "Yes." That's when a harsh slap landed across your cheek making your whole face sting. You giggled trying to make it sound better. "I'm sorry okay" he stressed throwing a punch towards you hitting your nose. "Sorry!" He kept apologising after every punch, slap and hit. "It's okay" you smiled you slowly bruising face aching. He pulled you into a kiss trying to make you feel better. He began to choke up as you hugged him tighter. "Look at me" you lifted his chin so he faced you. "Its okay you don't need to feel upset I asked for this." He just smiled dimly. "Still sorry" you giggled as you went back into the dining room and got your stuff. "Okay see you in six months," you said beginning to tear up. "I'll try and contact you but to be safe I won't attempt for a couple of weeks." He said kissing your cheek. " Okay," you said kissing his cheek. "I love you," you said blinking back tears. "I love you too."