Chapter 53~

"well, I guess we could tell Gavin?" Sherlock was putting cups away as you sorted some loose paper out. Mrs Hudson had left 5 minutes ago and you and Sherlock were trying to brainstorm ideas on ways to tell people. "its Greg dear" you giggled as you went over to help him. "but that may work" you said smiling as you grabbed some clean cups off the side. "I need to go see if he has any cases for me anyway, would you like to come?" he said taking the glasses out your hand and placing them on the top shelf. "okay sure I just need to go get changed" you finished putting the cups away and went and got changed. Sherlock hailed a cab and you made your way to the police station. "Hello, Gerald!" Sherlock called out to Lestrade. "its Greg" he smiled. "any news of a case for me yet?" Sherlock said eagerly as Lestrade turned to you. "Ah. Y/n. Sorry to hear about what happened. We've tried finding Moriarty but we can't seem to pinpoint where he is." he sighed. "we were wondering if you could answer some questions to see if it could further our case," he said hopefully. "in due time Greg, but first Sherlock and I have something to tell you..." you smiled up to Sherlock then back to Greg. "what? " he said confused as you took Sherlock's hand in yours. "were dating" Sherlock said calmly smiling at Greg who was now grinning. That was until you heard a snigger at the door. Anderson.