Chapter 40~

You went into the living room with Sherlock and looked around. The knife was still lodged into unsolved cases and the skull looked at you its empty sockets staring at you. The bookshelf still had your favourite books in and the spray painted smiley face had bullet holes in it. However, John's chair was gone and it made the space unnaturally empty. You looked around once more and breathed in "oh I have missed this so much, the smell of dust and books and home" you turned to look at Sherlock but he just kept his head down. " I'm- I'm so sorry for leaving you, Sherlock. It never really dawned on me how me leaving effected you guys. Are you okay? I know- how do I phrase this? I know about...john. I saw what happened but you have to, believe me, he will forgive you" you heard a sniffle and you knew he was trying to hide the fact that he was upset. " Sherlock I'm—" he hugged you. He hugged you tightly his tears staining your top. You hugged him back just as tight. What was happening? This wasn't part of the plan. He wasn't meant to hug you. You weren't meant to feel glad that he was. You weren't meant to feel like that. But still, you hugged him till you both sat down on the sofa. You weren't meant to feel like that.