Chapter 49- How to Cheat Death

Hello vegetables. How's life? Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Chapter 49

Aria's POV

I died.

I had to die.

It was the only way.

If I didn't die, he would never leave me alone. He would always be hovering over me, not letting me go, not letting me live, not letting me out f his sight.

If I wanted to be finally free, I had to die.

The only way out.

The only way to freedom.

Death.

When I realised the only way out was death, I had a few things to plan.

How to defeat my dad once and for all.

How to keep my family safe.

How to live once I was dead.

All in all, I had a lot to plan.

I knew about Lucy.

She was in my vision.

So one day, when Simon was out drinking himself silly in the local bar, I wrote a letter, sent it in the post the next day, making sure to tell her everything I needed to say, and not to tell anyone else about the plan.

She replied the next day, she traversed right up to me, somehow not getting caught by Simon, and we made the perfect plan.

The perfect plan.

The perfect plan, where I had to die.

I had to hurt Forest.

I had to hurt my family.

I had to die, and hope the goddess would be nice enough to send me back.

The odds weren't the best, but what choice did I have?

I had to die. I wouldn't let anyone die because of me.

I had to die anyway, so why not try to petition the goddess to send me back.

----------

Even before I died the plan was being set out, while we were fighting the rogues, Lucy was doing everything possible to get me an audience with the goddess, to make sure I arrived in the heavens as early as possible.

As soon as I died, it was time to see if the planning had paid off.

All I could do was hope the plan worked.

As my life drained from my eyes, from my soul, I wished.

As I watched the dispare rise in Forest eyes, as I watched his heart break, right in from of me, because of me, I wished.

As I felt my soul rise to the heavens, I wished.

I wished I would be back soon, I wished I would be back with Forest soon, I wished I would get to the heavens, but not stay there.

I wished.

-----------

Everything was black.

Everything was white.

Everything was dark.

Everything was light.

There was nothing there.

And yet it was full of everything in existence.

The heavens was indescribable.

You could see everything at once.