Chapter 46- Life and Death

Hello werewolves, thank you all for all your votes and comments! I love reading about how you interpret the chapter, and your reactions during it! Now, go read (and please don't kill me... you'll see why...)

Chapter 46

Forest's POV

"I don't," I felt my heart jump out my throat in joy.

I thought I'd truly lost her for a minute there. I thought she was gone, her dad had finally won.

I should have had more trust in her. She is mine, and will always be mine. No one can change that.

I watched in satisfaction as Elias, Simon and Tasha all reacted. Their reactions were pretty funny.

Tasha was yelling out about how she had to marry him, because she loved him. I nearly growled at her. She didn't love him. She wasn't allowed to love him.

Wait. That sounded really over protective, and rude, and controlling.... Oh well. She can love who ever she wants, I can't force her to love me, just because she's my mate, and I'm hers, she can love anyone, just not him.

Simon's screech was so high pitch, I could only hear because of my wolf. Only a dog could hear that. In fact, I think I heard a dog howl in the distance.

"Terra, you will pay for this. I won't let you get away with this." How dare he threaten my mate. He will pay for this, he will die. If not by my hands, that by the hands of my family. One of us will kill him.

I saw Elias growl at her, I smiled at her defiance, the way she kept her head high even as he growled. Before, all it took was a dog barking and she would jump a mile in the air.

She wasn't the same girl he tried to kill not so long ago.

The priest was still standing at the front, looking at Aria with round eyes, "Umm, umm," He stared to say, "What do I do now?"

From next to him, I had a great view of the evil glint in Elias' eyes, he looked murderous. He was mad. He thought he had won. Only for Aria to prove to him he was, and will always, be a loser. "You run," He snarled angrily.

The priest seemed to get the message and he ran out the room, I kept my eyes on Elias, he wasn't going to hurt my mate.

"You," He snarled, turning to me, "It's all your fault. If it wasn't for you, this brat would be dead by now." He turned to me, fangs baring, and leapt at me.

I had just enough time to shift before I was locked in battle, a dangerous game of tug of war, a tug of war of life. The loser forfeits their life, and it will be Elias dying tonight.

I wanted to keep an eye on Aria, to make sure she was safe and that my pack arrived soon to help her fight, but I couldn't take my eyes off my own battle.

Elias wasn't a skilled fighter, his attacks were messy and his reflexes were slow, but he was older than me, more experienced.

He was a rogue, he fought for no reason, and he fought to the death. He fought messy and disregarded all laws and rules.

His wolf was bigger than mine, mine was quite big, being the alpha's son, but I wasn't of age yet, my wolf hadn't come into his own. I had been trained, but only to fight. Not to kill.

I was at a disadvantage.

But I wouldn't lose. I refused to let this scumbag of a wolf continue on this earth for one more day. Not after what he did to my mate.

I felt my wolf anger at what he did to our mate, and used it to fuel my fight. We fought as one. We both wanted revenge.

We had one chance to wipe the earth of him, to remove his from Aria's life forever.