Tyler's POV

Tyler's POV

I walked into my house and straight to the sitting room, Dad was already there as well as the rest of the rebel group, over all there were about twenty of us, some who I convinced to join, like Tasha, some who came from the pack where the bitch stayed, like Louis, and some who just liked watching the world burn.

I was only a part of the group to destroy my sister, she's made my life hell for as long as I can remember, and soon it'll be my turn.

The rest of the group also had motives, although different from mine. I didn't need to know what they wanted, I just knew we all needed something from the pack where my sister stayed, unaware of the threat coming.

The meeting started off smoothly, Louis came to the front first, "The pack doesn't trust the girl, they believe she's the traitor, like planned, and hopefully we can get to her soon."

We talked through the plan, how to get to her. We had already decided when she was at school would be the easiest since she still went to the human school. Only Forest would be able to stop us and if he was out numbered there would be nothing he could do.

We had decided to leave it a few days, making sure school was hell for her, before grabbing her, mainly because it would give us longer to get ready for when she arrived.

Tasha came over to me, smirking as she sat down, "I talked to the people at school, the next few days will be hell for her, I've made sure of it," I smiled at her, she did a good job. By the end of this Aria will be begging to come with us.

I grinned, soon. Soon I would watch my sister's perfect life crash down and I couldn't think of anything I have ever wanted more.

He took some pictures from his bag, putting them down on the table before turning back to the group, "she is staying in a house on the edge of the territory with the alpha family and her mate,"

The disgust in his voice as he said the word 'mate' echoed the disgust I was feeling, a mutt like her didn't deserve a mate.

"We managed to get Nathaniel to the house without being found by the patrols and he got close to her while she was chained without anyone stopping him, after seeing her for a while he has decided to help us so please welcome the newest member of our group,"

Nathaniel, a very strong witch who specialises in Hypnosis. He will help us stop her escape and make her life hell, not only by taking her free will from her, but also by giving her such night and day mares she starts to question reality. Making it easier to convince her to stay.

He was also going to turn my dad into a werewolf, one derived from magic, dark magic, one who would be able to take down that pathetic pack and rule them, ruin them, destroy them.

I nodded to Nathaniel, unable to remove the smile from my lips, soon she would be in the palm of my hands, I couldn't wait to hear her scream as I watched her blood run on to the floor, the thought of it gave me shivers of excitement. I can't wait.

The pictures were passed to Simon, who was going to Photoshop them, by the time we were done not even she would know what was real and what we made up.What better way to confuse her then to make her believe Forest was someone else, make her believe it wasn't Forest she spent the last few months with, make her believe Forest wasn't, and never was, her mate.

Simon took them and put them in his bag before grinning in excitement looking over to me, I chose Simon from all the options, and let me tell you there were lots of options, my sister seemed to be quite enticing to the wolves in the group, because he was the hardest hearted, the most ruthless, the best one to make her scream.

And how she would scream.

Simon.

Aria's new mate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA