Chapter 13- Pack and wolves

Did anyone watch this? I used to love this show. Anyway this is the song I was thinking about when writing part of this chapter.

Hello! How is everyone today. Those of you who follow me may have seen that I have created a new reading list called "Underrated Stories". I only keep writing this book thanks to the support of all of you who read it and many of you have your own story, a few weeks ago my story had like ten reads but somehow it got around and now more people read it and a few of you may actually enjoy it! This is my way of helping your book get seen and get a few more readers! If you want me to add your book to this list to help promote it feel free to ask or if you want to support some stories which are being written go over to my page and read a few of them.

I'm running out of nicknames so if you can think of any please comment them so I can use them. Hope you enjoy this chapter and please comment, share and vote. 

Chapter 13

Aria's POV

"Aria, I am a werewolf, and you are my mate." Forest said. A concerned look in his eye. He thought I was going to hate him for who he was, what he was, and I thought I would, but it's Forest. He has never hurt me, and he makes me feel safe. Layla said he would always protect me and I believe her, a terrible choice which would probably bite me in the back, but here we are.

"What do you mean by mate?" I wrote. Layla had told me a bit, but she wasn't very clear, and I was kind of panicking over the whole werewolves being real part and probably should have been paying more attention to her explanations.

"Well, each werewolf has one true mate. Like a soul mate. The one person who holds the other part of their soul," Isla explained, "Without a mate a male wolf would slowly turn mad, always fighting their wolf for dominance, giving them a mate gives the man and the wolf a common goal to protect their mate, helping them stop fighting and become one."

That makes sense. It all matched what Layla had said in my dream. I was confused and tired and I wanted to go to sleep in a warm bed. "Can we continue this another time. I'm tired." I wrote, not waiting for an answer before running upstairs.

I was about to climb into bed when there was a knock at my door. I opened it to see Forest standing there. "Aria. I'm sorry I got you mixed up in this. I hope I can make it up to you one day." I nodded my head in acknowledgement and watched as he walked down the hall.

I wanted to call him back, to tell him it didn't matter that he was a wolf, that I loved him. But I was too afraid. I knew he wouldn't hurt me. But I was still scared.

I lay down in bed and tried to fall asleep. It was impossible. I couldn't get comfortable and I couldn't calm my mind down. Nothing I did worked, and I knew that I wasn't able to sleep because Forest wasn't there, but I was too proud to admit that.

----------

After a night of tossing and turning and not being able to sleep I dragged myself downstairs for breakfast, looking across the table at Forest he didn't look much better.

"I agree we need to go but we can't leave them here." I heard Isla say as she walked into the kitchen, talking to Atlas.

Forest had also looked up at the end of his mum's conversation, "What is it mum?" He asked, looking confused.

Atlas was the one who answered, "We are needed in the pack house, will you be ok on your own here?" He directed the question at me.

I thought about it for a while before writing my answer down, "Can I come and meet some of your pack?" After meeting with Layla, I was less scared of the wolves and I wanted to meet some of them, maybe it would help me understand them better.