Chapter 31- My life with him

Hello Minions!!! It's finally the weekend!! Hope everyone has a great day and I would like to thank everyone for all your reads, comments and votes, I read every comment and they really brighten up my day!

Chapter 31

Terra's POV

I spent the rest of the night crying quietly to myself.

I knew who my mate was now, but I was so confused. It felt so real. Forest, Isla, Atlas. I still loved them, still cared for them, but they didn't know who I was, they didn't even exist.

No, I have to stop acting like they are real. Forest, Atlas, Isla, they don't exist. My brain just heard their voices and made them up. They are called Aran, Osiris and Ula, they know nothing about me.

I have to move on. Not only for my sake, but for my mate. Simon. It's selfish of me, just because I can't remember him, he's still my mate, he's still the one person who loves me the most in this world.

The door creaked open and in skipped Tasha. Skipped. Tasha, skipped.

"Terra!" She yelled, throwing her arms around me, "I thought you'd never wake up." I looked at her, confused by her sudden change in attitude.

"You hate me, why are you being nice to me." Her eyes dropped as my words registered in her head.

"Simon told me about this. That was your dream. I'm your best friend. Don't you remember me?" I shook my head, "It's fine. I'm your best friend, I'll tell you all about your life when you get out the hospital." I nodded again, hugging her back.

She was right, it was all a dream. I need to move on with my life.

-------------

After a few more hours Nathaniel told me I was free to go home. I left with Simon, him making sure I had everything I needed with my pills and a reminder to take two a day, it would make me feel better.

I happily sat in the car, I couldn't wait to get back home and learn more about my life with my mate.

As we drove home I looked at the roads around me, so many of them had been in my dream, I had been this way so many times with Forest, Skye and Ash.

No, I have to stop thinking like that. They were a dream. Even if Skye and Ash are real, they are oblivious to my existence, not the friends I knew.

My wolf was confused, she couldn't tell if Simon was our mate or not. She felt a connection to him, but she also felt a connection to Forest, even if he wasn't real.

I was confused as well. Last night everything seemed so simple, I couldn't remember it, but I just knew. But now, it was as if the glass had clouded back up. Last night my wolf had known Simon was our mate, not she was less sure, something didn't seem right.

"Did you take your pills this morning?" Simon asked, breaking me out of my thoughts with a concerned smile. I shook my head, "You have too, it'll help you remember." He handed me one of the pills and I threw my head back swallowing it in one.

I stared out the window, trying to figure out what was going on, was he my mate?

Then, suddenly, I stopped doubting it again. I knew, everything was certain. I don't know why I ever doubted him, I don't know what's been happening. I don't know why I ever thought Simon wasn't my mate. Of course he was.

"Do you feel better?" Simon asked, looking at me, a knowing smirk on his lips. I smiled back, nodding.

He pulled the car into a drive way, "We're home." He pulled me to his side, hugging me tight. Part of me wanted to pull away, the other part wanted to pull his closer to me.