Chapter 4- Tears and torture

Hello small giants. So this chapter may be a bit boring because I feel that I have been being mean to my poor characters so lets be nice for a bit. 

Maybe

Chapter 4

Forests POV

I was sitting at home, in my room when I knew something was wrong, my wolf was restless. We need to see mate NOW, something is wrong, mate needs our help.

I ran down stairs to ask my mum about it, hoping she would know, mates have mental bonds where they can communicate with each other and sense if their mate was in danger but that doesn't appear until they are mated and I don't know if we will have one at all since she is at least part human.

I told my mum what was going on and the look on her face was enough to make my wolf take control. If it wasn't for my father walking in the door at that moment I would have shifted into my wolf right there in the sitting room.

"Calm down son, a wolf ripping apart our sitting room is not going to save your mate." My father said, while strolling into the room, stopping me from shifting with his Alpha powers.

"Dad, I can almost feel her, why?" I asked, still standing in the room but my mind was already on the way to Aria's house. I was itching to run, to find her and to kill whatever was harming her.

"It could mean she's in danger," at those words I started towards the door, "I'll get the car keys, it will get you there quicker." My mother said rushing out the door.

----------

As we drove up to her house it all looked normal, perfect and still, but the nagging feeling something was wrong wouldn't go away.

I was out the door before the car was stopped, walking towards to door, walking towards something I thought and hoped was just in my imagination. Something I prayed wasn't true. 

I hoped that I would knock on the door and Aria would come and open it, completely fine and happy. Even if she was fine I would invite her round for dinner, to calm my wolf and then all would be fine and dandy and we could continue as things had been.

But as I reached the door, all  those thoughts went out the window as I heard my mate screaming.

I ran to the door, wrestling it open and dashed inside. what I saw almost made me lose control of my wolf. Again. 

My mate lay on the floor, beaten up and blooded being kicked and punched by grown men. The shame of it.

"Stop!" I yelled out, causing them all to turn and look at me, "You should be ashamed of your selves. Beating up a helpless girl," I stared at all of them until they waled away and out the door. Last out the door was Tasha.

"She deserved it, every punch, every kick. she deserved it for what she did to her brother." I wanted to ask her what she meant but my wolf urged me to keep quiet.

Everything that comes out her mouth is a lie. He growled What makes you think this is any different, anyway mate needs help, forget about that barbie and go help mate.

Once everyone was out the house I ran over to Aria. She looked so small lying there, small, fragile, broken. But still with me.

Being as careful as I could I, I picked her up in my arms and ran to the car, my Dad had already turned the engine on so as soon as I reached the car we drove off. 

Before my mum found my dad she was the pack doctor so she was waiting in the back to see what she could do for Aria.

"She should be fine," I let out the breath I didn't even realise I had been holding, "She has a few minor breaks but nothing serious and she should wake up soon."