Chapter 6- The devil kicks you when you're down

^A bit of a clue for the next few chapters^

Hello everyone. How are you liking the story so far, I think it's time Aria's father returned to this story. Don't you.... *cue evil cackle*

Chapter 6

Aria's POV

The door came crashing open but I didn't dare leave my stall to see who it was. What if it was my brother, coming to drag me home for a beating. I stayed as still as I could, barely breathing for fear of being caught.

"Aria?" I let of a small sigh of relief. It was Forest. "Aria, I know you're in here and I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong."

Could I tell him, could I trust him and tell him about my Dad and Brother. No I can't. It would just put his whole family in danger and I'm not worth the pain. I slowly creaked open the cubical door. Grabbing my pen which I hadn't put down when I'd fled the class room. I'm fine. I wrote on my hand, I just got a little claustrophobic because of all the noise

I felt bad about lying to him, but what else could I do, I couldn't tell him the truth. No. That would be a disaster.

Not looking totally convinced Forest lead me back to class, shooting me odd looks every now and then. Luckily my brother wasn't in my class so I wouldn't see him until I got home.

----------

After class Forest offered to give me a lift home and invited me over for tea, but I declined both. That would just make Dad and Tyler madder then they already are. That is not what I need right now.

I'll be fine I wrote on my hand, showing it to him before offering him a small smile and walking off. Starting off home. Walking slowly, dreading getting back but knowing if I take too long I will be beaten for dawdling.

----------

As I reached home I let out a sigh of relief. Dad wasn't home yet.

"Don't get your hopes up little sister," Tyler said behind me and the malice he said sister with was enough to send shivers down my spine. "Dad isn't back yet but I am."

I started shaking knowing what was coming wasn't going to be pretty. "GET INSIDE NOW YOU BITCH." He yelled from behind me, roughly grabbing my arm and dragging me inside.

Once inside he grabbed me by the hair, throwing me across the room, hitting the wall with a sickening crack. But he wasn't finished yet.

 He grabbed his pen knife from his pocket and started cutting my legs through my jeans, small deep cuts littering my legs, the pain making me scream out.

He laughed to hear my screams, grinning as my blood spilled out onto the floor. He continued slicing my stomach as well, cutting my skin like a chicken breast, ruthless and not caring how much blood I lost or if I would survive.

I screamed out but then he pressed his hand over my mouth making me swallow my pain filled screams.

Spots appeared at the the corners of my vision and the world seemed to shift before everything went black.

----------

I woke up to the door opening. Oh no. My Father's home...... He walked into the kitchen, took one look at me surrounded by my blood and laughed.

"TYLER", He yelled. "What did the bitch do this time." Tyler walked into the room, his face married with a smirk. 

"Little Aria made a friend," He said, raising his eyebrow in my direction, "and she stayed the weekend at his house, with his parents,"