Chapter 33- Aran or Forest?

Good morning flamingos! Hope everyone has an amazing weekend. Thank you all for 1k votes! It really means a lot to me! Enjoy this chapter!

Chapter 33

Forest's POV

My mum kept telling me to eat, to drink, to sleep, but I couldn't. Not while she wasn't beside me.

I had searched the woods for days, not stopping for a break or rest, I only stopped searching for her when I physically collapsed from fatigue.

My parents, Ash and Skye and their parents had been searching as much as they could, looking for her, we had to find her.

Without her, I was a mess, I didn't look after myself, I haven't had a shower in like, a week? I can't track time, every second stretches on for hours because she isn't here with me.

I need her.

She is the air I breathe, the ground I stand on, the water I drink, she is my rock, always there for me to lean on when I need her, I'm strong because she is mine, and she needs me to be, I would learn to live in space or deep under the sea if she needed me to.

But now she's lost, and I don't know where she is.

I turned up to school, hoping to find Tyler or Tasha, hoping I could kidnap them in return, make them tell me where she is, but of course they aren't that stupid, they were absent.

I lay on the sofa, my mum had made me take a nap, she said if I didn't take a nap she would make me, she wouldn't actually force me, she isn't like that, but the worry on her face as she looked at me, the way her voice shook as she spoke to me, the way her smile looked forced and never reached her eyes as she tried to joke, she was worried about me, she didn't need the stress of me not looking after myself on top of Aria being missing.

She love Aria like a daughter, I know she's worried about her, I know they all are. I don't think my dad or Ash and his and Skye's dad's have slept much more than me, they all make sure their mate get enough sleep, but I know actually they all just sneak into my dad's office and look over the map while their mates search the woods.

It had been a stressful few weeks for everyone. I wasn't helping anything by not looking after myself, I know Aria would want me to look after myself, but I just couldn't.

I refused to go into my room. Her scent was all over that room and I would probably lose the slight control I had. When I did sleep I either slept at Ash or Skye's houses, or on the sofa.

Even being in my own house is painful, she lived here for months, the whole house smelled of her, the sofa where we watched movies, the kitchen where we had so many meals together as a family, the hallway she walked everyday, it was all a painful reminder that she wasn't here with me.

----------

After my nap, I did feel slightly better, slightly more refreshed, but not much. I went to my dad's office to catch up on what I'd missed.

We had decided she must be close by. I could feel her through the bond, the bond that we shouldn't have yet, the bond that only appeared when she was in danger.

She was confused, confused and conflicted, I don't know why, and that killed me. If I didn't know where she was, if I didn't know why she was confused, how was I supposed to make it right.

"We have searched all our territory," My dad summed up, we guessed she wouldn't be on our land, but better check than later find out she's been on our land, right below our noses, the whole time, "Next we have permission from the alpha Jack to search the no mans land next."