Chapter 18- Pain, pain and more pain

Hello everyone! We have just hit 5k reads! Thank you all who have read (and are reading) this story!

Story time for y'all... I asked my sister to read this chapter to get her view on a part of it. Midway through she suddenly started laughing so I asked her why. She said one part reminded her of this video..... 

Like always, if you enjoy this story please like, comment and share!

Chapter 18

Aria's POV

I woke up to the alarm blaring in my ear and a headache in the base of my skull. I used to get headaches a lot when I was younger, so I knew this one was going to be a bad one. I threw a pillow over my head and waited for Forest to turn off the alarm.

I heard Forest laugh as he pulled the pillow off me and his face came into view, smiling above me. He looked so happy and knew I was blessed beyond measure to have a mate like him. I tried to return his smile, but I could feel my headache getting stronger, so it wasn't a completely happy smile.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Forest asked, worry thick in his voice, I felt bad for worrying him, I was still getting used to the fact that he actually cared about me.

"I'm fine," I said, trying not to wince at the sun light coming from the curtains, making my headache worse. "I just have a headache, that's all."

Forest's face showed that he didn't believe me and from the spaced out look on his face I'm guessing he was talking to his wolf.

We walked down to breakfast and Forest grabbed some paracetamol from the cupboard, handing it to me before grabbing some breakfast.

As I grabbed my own breakfast I saw Atlas and Isla share a look of concern. I suppose I did look terrible, my skin pale as a ghost and my face contorted in pain, the headache was going to be a really bad one.

"Are you ok Aria?" Isla asked me, "Do you want a day off school?" I quickly shook my head, I didn't want to worry them, and I'd had worse pain from beatings, I would survive. "It's ok, it's only a headache."

----------

We got ready to go and I packed some more paracetamol into my bag for later, Forest again asked me if I was ok, but I didn't want to worry him, so I just said I was fine, it was only a headache after all.

My first lesson was computing. From the window I could see the PE changing rooms and I could see all the girls swooning over Forest. My heart clenched with anger at the sight of them. Wait what? Since when did I care, they are just stupid girls I was confused, why did I care? Maybe it had something to do with my headache, it has been gradually getting worse ever since I woke up.

I could see annoyance written all over Forest's face when Tasha came over and I was filled with pride as he ignored her and brushed her off.

-----------

After a few hours of lessons and my headache getting worse it was time for English with Forest. I dragged myself to my seat, Forest sent me a reassuring smile which I tried to return. Just sitting next to him made me immediately feel a bit better. The light shining through the window made me squint and the noise pounded at my head, causing me to wince. I put my head on the desk, blocking out as much light and sound as possible. Everything was too loud, too bright.

The lesson went on and I kept my head on the desk, ignoring everyone and everything. I heard the teacher tell us to get into threes, but I didn't move, I just stayed with my head on the desk.

It was only when I heard Tasha's annoying voice from nearby that I opened my eyes. "Seems like we're a group then." She said, rubbing herself against Forest, something in me surfaced. I didn't like her near my mate.