104

"Barry- we have a major last minute problem." I say to him, swinging my feet lightly, as he was out, battling King Shark.

"Yep-" His voice comes through the line of the comms, "Fighting it right now."

"No- not about that- it's about our wedding- that is less than 24 hours- remember?" I told him, monitoring what was going on out there, along with everything with our wedding at the same time.

"Right now isn't the best time-" His voice comes in a grunt, the sound of glass shattering and electricity crawling following his words.

"Okay- well the caterers need a final count tomorrow morning and not everyone has RSVP'd yet." I hit my palm against the desk.

"Who hasn't RSVP'd?" He asked, out of breath.

"Oliver and Felicity, The Legends- Kara, Mon-El-" I listed, "It's practically the majority of all the superheroes."

"I'm sure their RSVP's will come in soon- I'll deal with the caterers-" Barry assures me, as my head snaps up once Joe turns around, ready to leave.

"Joe! Hey-" I held my pen up, "I have a question for you."

"What's up?" Joe stops, looking at me.

"Since- I don't have any- father to walk me down the aisle, I was wondering-" I hesitantly spoke, hoping he would say yes, "I was wondering- since you've always been the father figure I never had- if you would- walk me down the aisle? Of course- only if you want to. If not- I could ask Harry or something-"

Joe nods, a smile forming on his lips, "I'd love to."

"All right- thank you." I clap my hands together, as he laughs at me, leaving me alone in the cortex.

"That was cute." Barry's voice came through the comms, causing me to let out a shriek, startled, forgetting that he had listened to the entire thing and was still there.

"Oh my god-" I let out a shaky breath, "You just gave me a heart attack."

"I love you-" He drags out, making a smile form on my lips.

-

"Zee- you are really glowing." Felicity says, bubbled with excitement as she walks over to me, handing me a glass of champagne, before returning to where she sat in the nail salon we were all at.

"Oh wait, it's pregnant women that glow, brides blush." Caitlin corrects, smiling at me.

"Hey- there will be a time when there's a little Zee- or little Barry up in there." Iris lightly hits my stomach playfully.

"Not just yet." I shook my head, laughing lightly.

"Well- you got the guy." Caitlin smiles at me.

"I did." I mumble, smiling up at them, "I got the guy."

"Oh, it doesn't get better than this, ladies." Felicity chirps, letting the women return back to painting her nails.

"I know- it feels so good to just be away from it all." Kara admits.

"Where's Mon-El?"' asked Iris West from beside me, sipping some of her champagne.

"You know what-" Kara sighs, "It's a long story. But thank you for letting me bring my sister as my plus one."

"I can't wait to meet her." I smile softly.

"Me too-" Felicity smiles.

Our conversation was cut off at the sound of electricity crackling, the tool the woman doing Kara's nails was using breaking, her eyes wide as she stared at the machine, Kara immediately speaking up, "Oh, I'm sorry. I should've warned you. I take a lot of keratin."