49

Barry was down in the pipeline speaking to Eobard, Caitlin quickly calling for him to come up, because of what was going on with Cisco.

Joe, Harry, Caitlin and I held him down on the bed, dry blood under Cisco's nose, him looking pale, and having an entire seizure. Barry rushes in, "What's happening?" He comes over to us quick.

"He's experiencing an uncontrollable amount of electrical energy in his brain, putting him in a prolonged state of chronic seizing." Caitlin explains in panic as we all were.

Barry comes over to Cisco, "What? Can you stop it?"

Caitlin turns, "I don't know." She turns back around, "Hold him down!"

"We're trying!" Joe speaks, followed by Harry, "Sedate him, Snow, now!" He orders.

"Come on, come on-" Barry says, helping us hold Cisco down, as Caitlin speaks, turning with what she needed in her hand, "Benzodiazepine. This should do it."

She quickly injects it into his leg, as slowly he starts to calm down from his seizure. A breath of relief leaves my lips as I hold back the small tears in my eyes. "Finally." Joe says.

Suddenly, Cisco looks as if he is being sucked into something and his body is barely there; transparent.

We all gasp and jump back, as I stare at Cisco, the emotions in me being shock mixed with fear. I did my best and held my tears back, not allowing myself to cry at this moment.

"What was that?" Barry asks.

"What's going on? Where the hell am I?" We could hear Cisco say in fright, his voice raising but sounded so distant. My hands clasped over my mouth as a small squeak leaves in fear, tears reforming in my eyes, but I continued to hold them back. I see Barry glance at me, before looking back at Cisco, "Cisco!"

"It's the time line." Harry speaks in realization.

Barry's head snaps up and at Harry, "What? What're you talking about?"

"When you- when you captured Reverse Flash, we ruptured the time line. That's what this is-" Harry struggles to fit all of what he was trying to say in one short summary, "All the blood and the seizures and that and all- Cisco is being affected to- to- by the changes to the time line. The changes to the past or the changes to the present- this is what this is. We need to do something. We need to do it fast."

"Like what?" Joe asks, just as freaked out as Harry.

"We need to restore the time line." Harry says, looking at Barry, "Barry, you need to get Reverse Flash and send him back to the future as quickly as possible."

Barry seemed overly bothered by this decision, "What? Are you-"

"Barry." Harry says again, but Barry cuts him off, shouting loudly, "I just caught him! You want me to let him go?"

"Keeping him here is killing Cisco!" Harry shouts back. Barry stands up straight, now breathing heavily, not knowing what to do, his hands in fists, them against his forehead as he watched everything and tried to decide.

Joe speaks, "Barry, if this is the only way we can save him, you got to do it! You gotta let go of Thawne." He shouts the last part.

"I can't-" Barry says, his tone threaded with stress and weakness, causing the tears I was holding back to fall, as I finally speak after removing my hands from my mouth, my voice weak but stern, "Barry, are you really willing to let one of your best friends die to keep that absolute psycho in the pipeline?"

Barry stares at me as I spoke, then speaks after I'm done, "Okay- All right, look, I destroyed the tachyon device in the speed machine. There's no way it'll reach the speed necessary to send him back home."