78

[ barry's pov ]

I ran into the last warehouse, turning on the lights, shouting out for Zee, running around the entire warehouse.

My feet and screaming come to a stop when I see Zee in a glass cage, similar to what we were trapped in on Earth Two.

"No-" I whisper, noticing her slowly sinking and not moving, my hands touching the glass as I tried to phase through it, but it didn't work.

"No-" My voice got louder, as I hit the glass with my fist with all the power I had in me, touching my comm, practically screaming into it, "Cisco- I cant phase through it!"

"It must have a dampener on it-" Caitlin said in my ear, and within a few seconds, Cisco had breached right next to me, holding some sort of gun.

"Wait- wait-" I say out of breath, "Will it hurt her- if you shoot at the glass?"

"Got any other ideas?" Cisco looks at me with wide eyes, before stepping back, I following his footsteps. He aims at the top of the glass, shooting into the glass, the glass shattering, Zee's body moving out with the water, washing out onto the ground.

I ran to her, falling onto my knees, pulling her onto my lap, tears easily filling my eyes, as I moved her hair out of her face, "Hey- hey-"

She stays silent, not responding, water practically pouring out of her soaked hair, her clothes as soaked as her hair, the necklace I had given her hanging on the side of her neck, instead of the lightning bolt being on the center as it always was. Her heels weren't on her feet, and were spread around the floor, along with the shards of glass.

"Hey-" I laid her flat on the floor, pulling off my mask, dusting off the pieces of glass that had fell onto her when she fell to the ground, the tears in my eyes slipping accidentally, as I pushed my hands against her twice, trying to get her to cough up the water she had probably swallowed.

A few seconds later of trying, her eyes squeeze shut as she coughs up some water, gasping for air, her eyes snapping open, her coughs continuing.

I help her sit up, rubbing her back, as she coughs up some more water, before slowly starting to calm down, the tears that were slipping down my cheeks not stopping, as she turns her head and looks at me.

She coughs lightly, her voice coming out quiet and weak, "Barry-"

I pull her into my chest, holding her as tight as I could, a sniffle leaving me, as I held her for dear life, "You're okay. You're okay-"

-

[ zee's pov ]

Barry and I were the only ones at Star Labs. Everyone else had went home, after checking me up and engulfing me in a few hugs. I walked  around Star Labs in just a pair of socks, due to being lazy to put my converse on, wearing a pair of sweatpants and Barry's Star Laboratories sweatshirt, a blanket wrapped around my shoulders, my damp hair let down. I walked into the room Barry was seated in, sitting in a chair next to him.

My eyes land onto the monitor screen that showed Wally trapped in the pipeline. My eyes furrow in confusion, "I missed a lot, didn't I?"

"Not so much. But I can catch you up on what you missed." Barry speaks, "Wally's practically convinced he's destined to be a superhero- which you already know. And we decided to lock him up in the pipeline- just in case Alchemy shows up."

"That's smart-" I start, staring at the screen.

"But?" He continues, as if he could sense what I was saying next already.