95

"Zee." Barry's voice is quiet, as we laid in bed, staring at the ceiling.

I turned my head and looked at him, "Yes?"

"Run off-" Barry suggests, "You could- change your appearance- and stay in Star City- never look back- move on-"

"Are you trying to divorce me before we even get married?" I stare at him, trying to lighten the mood, and to my success, he laughs lightly.

"Barry." I shot him a look, "Savitar probably remembers this conversation. He's going to tell Reign- and I'm still dead."

Barry sighs quietly, his tone going soft as he pulled me into his side, "I don't want you to die."

"I have a plan, honey." I kiss his cheek, "Focus on Iris."

"Twenty four hours." Barry stares at the clock. "Just stay with me, okay? The whole teams working on this- we're going to save you and Iris. I can't lose both my best friend and my fiancée."

"You won't, Barry." I smile up lightly at him, "I have faith."

"I wish I was as hopeful as you are." Barry kisses my head.

"You know what I'd love right now?" I look up at him.

Barry looks down at me, "Anything you want."

"Well, first of all, keep your hair like this. I love it." My hand touches his hair, ruffling it lightly, it become more of a floppy mess, a small chuckle leaving his lips.

"And second?" questioned Barry Allen, knowing that there was something else.

"I want to dance." I whisper, excitement threaded in my tone unintentionally.

"You want to dance?" Barry scoffs lightly.

"Yes." I slip out of bed, grabbing my phone, connecting it to the Bluetooth speaker that sat on my nightstand, blasting music.

"We're going to get a noise complaint." Barry complained lightly.

"Well, you'll take care of that won't you?" I smile at him, grabbing his hands, pulling him out of bed.

"I will." Barry shoots me a soft smile, the music blasting through the speaker. I sang along, dancing around the loft like an idiot, Barry joined with me. It looked as if we were drunk, but we weren't. We were just being idiots.

On what could be the last day I lived.

Barry and I sang along to the pop music, dancing around, falling into each other's arms, catching each other, laughing every time we did.

My hand goes to my phone after a while, turning off the music, looking up at him, placing my hands on his chest, "You know what I could really go for right now?"

"Anything you want." Barry repeated from before, already accepting to my next request.

"Big Belly Burger." I answer simply and in a whisper.

"Big Belly Burger?" Barry questions.

I hum, "That's what I said."

"Okay, but it's a little late and it might be hard for me to find an open place." Barry looks down at me, his hands on my waist.

A pout falls onto my lips, as he inhaled deeply, "But, I will find an assortment for you."

"I love you." I break into a bubbly smile, kissing his cheek.

"I love you-" Barry kisses my head, walking over to his nightstand, grabbing his watch, giving me one last looking before disappearing through the door.