140

"And Dr. Ambres never talked about her relationship with Orlin Dwyer?" I questioned the nurse, my arms crossed, "She didn't even mention the littlest thing?"

Barry, Nora, Cecile, Joe and I were at the hospital, questioning a nurse, asking a few questions about Orlin the next day.

I was dressed in black plaid pants, a pastel orange sweatshirt that was cropped ending right at the hem of my pants, black ankle boots on my feet, my hair straight as usual, one of Barry's jacket's on me, finishing the look.

"She never really talked about anything." The nurse shook her head, "After her fiancée died, she wasn't quite the same."

"How so?" Barry questions.

"Angry. Withdrawn." She told us, "Only time she seemed happy was when she was with that girl in the coma."

I sigh deeply, "Can you think of anything that might help us find Dwyer?"

"I'm sorry, Detective." She spoke, folding her hands together.

I looked at Cecile, as she gave me a small nod.

"Okay, if you come up with anything, would you give me a call, please?" I hand her my card, the nurse nodding, as she walks away from us, Nora, Joe and Cecile coming over to Barry and I.

"Somebody's gotta know something." Barry huffs.

"Everyone we've talked to is telling the truth." Cecile refers to her abilities, "I think Ambres was the only one working with Dwyer."

"Well, look, we'll pore over the files at CCPD. Maybe we missed something." Joe nods towards us, "We'll let you know if we come up with anything, all right?"

Joe and Cecile leave us along, Barry looking at Nora, "You okay?"

"I just, uh- don't know what to do." Nora quietly said.

"Yeah, me neither." I lean my back against the wall, hitting my head against it.

"We've hit walls before, though." Barry looks at us, "We'll figure it out."

-

"Oh, nice table." Ralph says as him and I walked into the cortex, "Liking the new digs."

"Well- they're not new." I slip off my jacket, walking by Cisco, putting down it down, "This is the only backup we have since the attack- so we've got to make use of it."

"Did you guys find anything?" Cisco looks at Ralph and I.

I shook my head, "I asked around, and even got Iris to put out an article but no one has seen Dwyer or our new Cicada."

"Yeah, I talked to Earl Cox, all my contacts nothing." Ralph nods.

I looked at Cisco, "How long till the satellite can scan for dark matter?"

"How about now?" Cisco presses a button on the keyboard, watching as the computer did its thing.

"Well, if this new Cicada even has traceable dark matter." Sherloque walks over to us, holding a broom, "I mean, we've seen Cicada do things that we've not seen before, right?"

"Yeah, he can dampen powers, he can control the dagger- basically a Dwyer number two, but- it's also like-" I began.

"Like he could take control of us." Cisco finishes my sentence, "Let's hope Caitlin can figure that out at the Tannhauser site while we figure out where he is."

The computer starts beeping, Cisco looking at it instantly, "We got a Starchives asset in Kolins Woods."

"Starchives?" Sherloque repeats, "What is this?"