148

"The Monitor?" Cisco repeats as we were all in the Lounge, "Where did you see him?"

"We went in the Time Vault, right after putting Chester in the MAC." Barry held my hand tightly as we filled the Team in, "The Crisis that he spoke about last year, it's the same one in the plinth's newspaper."

"And it's not coming in 2024." Barry inhales sharply, "It's coming December 10th."

Ralph looks between us, "Are you sure about this?"

Killer Frost shrugs, "The jackass lied to you."

"I hoped that, but- do you guys remember when Barry and I kinda went MIA on you guys for a little- just, randomly?" I recalled, "Well, he and I went to Earth-3, and Jay Garrick helped him see that it was true."

Cisco questions, "How did he do that?"

"Jay projected my mind forward into the future." Barry told them, looking between them all.

"Okay." Cisco nods, "And what did you see?"

"I saw a giant wave of anti-matter sweeping over our Earth." Barry admits, "Vaporized all of Central City and everybody in it, including you three."

"Great." Killer Frost got up, "I'll go mark my calendar.l

"We still have seven weeks to make sure none of this happens." Barry began as Killer Frost walked away.

"Guys, Barry's right." I spoke up, "We've changed the future before- we can change it again."

Ralph speaks up, "So- what else did our Asgardian cosplayer say?"

"That was pretty much it." Barry said, making me shoot him a look right away.

"It's Joe." Ralph looked at his buzzing phone and puts it away. "Needs me at CCPD, but that can wait. We- we need to get on this."

Cisco agreed, "Yeah, we should spend every minute we have on this."

"No, guys, look, I think we should all take a well-deserved time-out and come back tomorrow with clear heads." I told them, holding Barry's hand in between both my own.

"Okay- if you think so." Ralph nods towards me, him and Cisco getting up and walking away.

I sigh, "What now?"

Then, Killer Frost threw an ice dagger at the wall, leaving the Lounge after Cisco and Ralph.

"I have to prepare them for what's coming, they have to be ready to go on without me." Barry sighs deeply, then leans his head against my shoulder, "I guess I know who I need to start with."

-

"Joe thinks there's a meta-killer that might be involved, so if anybody asks, you're my meta-human consultant." Barry filled Killer Frost in as they walked over to Joe and I on the crime scene, "Hey."

I was dressed in a baby blue thermal shirt, that was tucked into black jeans, black boots on my feet.

"Hi." I walked over to him, kissing his cheek as I greeting, "The security guard from a nearby building heard the gunshots, said it sounded like a war zone."

Joe joins us, "We haven't found enough body parts to determine which crew did all this."

"He's covered in claw marks." Killer Frost looked at the body under the plastic, "An animal did this. Good to go?"

I looked at her, "No, we're not."

"This- this isn't animal blood." Barry crouched and looked under the plastic.