105

"Oh, my God." Felicity whispers as we stood in front of the pipeline, the man staring at us with a smug look after taking off his mask.

"Oh, my God what?" I look at Felicity, "Who is that?"

Sara answers, "That's Tommy Merlyn. He died over 4 years ago."

"Oliver, who's Tommy Merlyn?" Barry questions

"Thea's other brother and my best friend." Oliver says quietly, staring at Tommy as if he had seen a ghost, "We're gonna need a moment alone."

We all slowly retreat, walking back up to the cortex where everyone else stood, "He's a crony." Mick spoke.

"Anachronism." Professor Stein corrects him.

"That's what I said." Mick shrugs.

"Lately we've been dealing with anachronisms.
It's people and things displaced throughout time." Sara stood tall, looking at us.

"Okay, but why would Nazis from 1945 want to crash our wedding?" I question, looking at them, "What reason would they have for that?"

"Crab legs." Mick guesses, "They were delicious."

Alex ignores him, "Well, Zee has a point, though.
If they're out of time, they would've targeted the military or law enforcement."

"Tommy was plucked from 5 years ago and put in the Prometheus wardrobe." Felicity pieces together, "That doesn't make any sense."

"It does if we're not dealing with an anachronism." Caitlin suggests.

"Visitors from another Earth?" Barry nods lightly.

"Whoa. There are more than one?" Jax questions.

"There are 52, actually." Kara crosses her arms.

"Though I'm hard pressed to think of one where Nazis are ascendant." Professor Stein admits.

"I can." Harry spoke up, "There's a 53rd earth, and it's called Earth-X."

Harry pulls something up on the screen, "It doesn't have a designation because it's a place so awful, so horrific, no sane person would ever travel there. It's basically our earth- same history, same timeline- with one crucial and critical difference."

Stein spoke up, "So let me hypothesize. The Nazis developed the atomic bomb before the United States did, and they were more than happy to use it."

"Yes, the Nazis won the war, and New York, London, Paris, Moscow- all obliterated. The SS set up outposts not only all throughout Europe but also all throughout the Americas, and Hitler continued his brutal reign aided by prime ministers and presidents sympathetic to him until his death in 1994." Harry explains.

"Now they're not happy ruling just one earth." Felicity finishes, catching on, "God. This is making me physically ill."

"Yeah, the line starts behind me." Jax exhales.

"W-we have to find them." Kara stutters, "I mean, do you think they're using the breach to hop between worlds?"

"That or they're operating from a staging area somewhere in Central City or close by." Alex says.

"Well, good thing we have a metric ton of smart people in this building and Rory. Let's get to work on finding our new friends from Earth-X." Barry nods.

-

"How much longer until we find the Nazis?" I ask Felicity, placing in the middle of the cortex.

"Oh, my answer hasn't changed in the 2 minutes since you last asked me." Felicity snipped.

"Oh- wow-" I put my hands up in surrender, stopping for a second, "My apologies for asking."