115

"All right, let's run it again." Barry sighs after the unsuccessful training session, "We got to make this work."

"Does he know that?" Cisco questions from next to me, his eyes glued to Ralph Dibny, who had his head hidden in his body, his entire head and neck missing.

"Ralph?" I call out his name, "One more time, please. And this time- follow Barry's plan?"

Ralph head pops out, his eyes falling onto us, Cisco speaking, "You know, the one where I spent hours of my precious time programming realistic holograms for you."

"Which, bravo on that by the way." Ralph compliments, kissing his hand.

"Thank you." Cisco nods.

"Look." I began, holding back a yawn, "Just morph yourself into Barry. That's all we want you to do. There'll be two Flashes, Thinker won't know which one is which, and we'll confuse him."

"Kind of a "her" actually." Ralph corrects me.

"Ralph, you're missing the point of this exercise." Barry places his hands on his hips.

"No, I get it." Ralph shook his head, "I was just doing a little improv."

"But this isn't standup comedy." Barry sighs, defeated.

"Yeah, I know that, but if you just let it play out, it would have worked." Ralph spoke, "You could have done some improving of your own."

"I didn't get enough sleep for this-" I put my hand up, stopping him, a small yawn leaving my lips.

"Comedy comes in threes, man." Ralph spoke out.

"We're trying to protect you." Barry puts a hand on his shoulder, "Devoe's coming. We need to be ready. All of us, okay?"

"I still think it's a pretty good plan." Ralph shrugs, "I hide my face. I save my ass."

I shook my head, sighing, placing the tablet in my hands down, leaving the Speed Lab, Cisco, Barry and Ralph following me.

"We'd make a fortune." Ralph continued to talk, "An improv group made up of superheroes? We can take it to Washington. We'd be the DC Comics."

"No, Ralph." Cisco shook his head.

Ralph shot him a look, "First rule of improv is say yes."

"Would it kill you to take training seriously?" Barry asks him, exhaling sharply.

"Would it kill you to open up your mind grapes just a little?" Ralph shot back, before walking into the cortex with Cisco.

"Hey." I grab Barry's arm, stopping him, "We'll get there. It'll take time- but we will."

"He's just making a big joke out of the whole thing." Barry reasons, sighing.

"It's just the way he is, Barry." I squeeze his arm comfortingly.

"I know, but I mean, he needs to think like a hero, stay on point." Barry inhales sharply, "Devoe's thought of everything. We can't just wing this one."

"We will figure it out." I assure him, "We always have- and always will. Don't stress it, okay?"

Barry nods, as we made our way into the cortex "Where are we with tracking down Edwin Gauss and Janet Petty?"

"No, no, he's-" Caitlin began to say, everyone pointing at Harry, who had his thinking cap on.

"What?" I question, sitting in my chair behind the console.

"He's still-" Caitlin began, as Harry groans, ripping off the hat, "Working on it."

"I can't work- with all this noise." Harry huffs, sitting down, the sound of gas coming from under him.