133

The sound of knocking at the front door catches my attention, waking me up from my slumber.

I slowly sat up, looking at the clock that sat on Barry's nightstand, the red numbers showing me there was two minutes until the alarm was going to buzz, waking both Barry and I up, only, Barry wasn't next to me.

I slipped out of bed, rubbing away the tiredness from my eyes, pulling down Barry's t shirt that I wore after it rode up my body, as I walked downstairs, my eyes landing on Barry, already dressed, writing something down on a blank card in the kitchen.

My eyebrows furrow, a yawn leaving my lips, a small whimper in pain leaving right after, my hand instantly going to my jaw, gently touching it due to how sore it was.

"Barry?" I call out from the stairwell, as he instantly jumps, clearing his throat, turning, hiding what he was doing behind his back, "Did you see who was at the door?"

"No- I was just about to-" Barry began, keeping hidden what he obviously didn't want to show me.

I shot him a look filled with suspicion, walking over to the door, "Where's Nora?"

"She left a little while ago." Barry told me, watching my every move, making sure I didn't try to see what he hid.

I open the door, the person who I'd last expect at my front door at 7 in the morning; Iris West.

"Iris?" I stare at her, holding a box in her hands, "What're you doing here?"

"I brought you something-" She held up a box, smiling as I let her in, staring at her in suspicion also, shutting the door once she welcomes herself inside.

"Brought me something? Couldn't have this waited til later in the day?" I question, "You took two minutes of sleep away from me. I could be sleeping around now-"

"Well- this couldn't wait." The grin on Iris' lips didn't fade, as she greeted Barry, setting down the box on the dinner table.

I looked at Barry, "I think I might kill her."

"Calm down, Sleeping Beauty." Iris told me, her hands flat on the smooth box material, "Did you guys hook up last night or something? Is that why you're ready to have my head on a stick?"

"Oh my god-" I clear my throat, shooting Iris a look because of Barry being right there.

"Something like that." Barry says despite the rose color that had taken up on his cheeks, turning around, returning back to what he was doing before.

I looked back at him with wide eyes, "Dude-"

"I'll be upstairs." Barry walks over, kissing my head, whooshing up the stairs.

"So-" Iris claps her hands together, "Happy Anniversary-"

"Anniversary?" I immediately repeat, staring at her, ten different face expressions switching through my features, "It's not my- wait is it my- oh my god it's my-"

"And I mean- I know that people don't usually give presents to the ones having an anniversary, but-" Iris slowly opened the box, revealing my wedding dress, folded perfectly in the flat box, "I just had to."