144

"Here's what we know about the cryoatomizer." Caitlin began, "Tannhauser originally developed it to combat land fires caused by droughts."

"So the cryoatomizer can disperse cold air particles into the atmosphere that triggers rainfall." Caitlin explained, "However, if Cicada can replace the cold particles with the cure prototypes she stole from Cisco-"

Cisco adds in, "Which doesn't cure so much as it kills."

"She could infect the entire city." Caitlin sighed.

I cross my arms, "And every meta-human in it."

This earned silence from all of us.

"Not great but this dark cloud does have a silver lining." Sherloque spoke up, "Which is if Cicada had everything that she needs to carry out her plan would've already done so."

"He's right." Ralph points out, "She must be missing something or else we'd be done."

"Yeah, but not for long." Barry says, "She's not gonna waste any time- whatever it is that she needs, she's out there looking for it right now."

"Then we move immediately." I inhale sharply, "We get the cure to everyone who needs it as soon as possible."

Ralph looks at me, "So- we just up and release some game-changing wonder drug?"

"We tested it- we know it works." Barry shrugs gently, on my side, "People need a choice now more than ever."

"The question is-" I looked at Caitlin and Cisco, "Do we have enough of the cure?"

"Not nearly enough." Cisco confesses, sighing deeply.

Nora questioned next, "Caitlin, how fast can you make more?"

"Guess we'll find out." Caitlin exhales deeply, walking away from us, getting to work right away.

"Okay, okay, good." Cecile nods, "Now we just need to find someplace to distribute it."

"Well, what about CCPD?" Joe suggests, "It's public. Everybody feels safe going there."

Ralph clears his throat, "Yeah, but- gathering that many metas in one place is gonna make it one big target, right?"

"Cicada has the virus and the atomizer." My arms drop to my sides, "That makes every meta everywhere a target."

"Well, how about this-" Joe spoke, "You guys make up as much of the cure as you can and Cecile and I will talk to Singh."

Barry and I nod for everyone, as they left the room.

"I'm going to warn Renee." Sherloque told us, leaving the room after Cecile and Joe.

"All right, let's track Cicada." Barry crosses his arms, "Get ready to face her when we find her."

"Let's take it one step at a time." Cisco starts to walk out the room, calling out, "Follow me-"

We follow him into his workshop, Nora instantly questioning, "Is that the satellite core?"

"That's right." Cisco demonstrated, "The reflective panels on the mirror gun aren't the only thing we got from the satellite- we also have the core and, of course, the dagger."

"So, they're all composed of the exact same alloy and contain- the same dark matter levels?" Barry questions for confirmation.

Cisco grabbed the Mirror Gun, "Yup."

"So, if the Mirror Gun works on the core, then it should work on Cicada's dagger, right?" I cross my arms once more, watching as he stood in front of me, holding the gun and facing the satellite.