PART 49 ~ SAMEER PROMISES

Night

OM

Pammi’s room

“Ab mein kya karu?....Undono ko saath bhi nahi dekh sakti….Karu toh kya karu?” Pammi thinks until sleep overpowers her….

*****

Morning

Near the outskirts of Mumbai

Sameer, Sunaina and Mr Sharma arrives in Temple in his car….They comes out and walks towards the temple….”Tumhe pata hai yeh mandir ki divya sakti me baare mein?....Yaha pe sacche man se jobhi maango, vo zaroor pura hota hai….Meine toh aapni zindagi tumhare naam kar di hai….” Sunaina blushes at the last line said by her….Sameer smilingly comes to Mr Sharma “Sirf itni si baat?....Lo meine bhi kar li apni zindagi Sunaina ke naam….I promise, I will never let her feel alone….Jo bhi hoga, hum dono milkar sambhalenge….I will never leave her”…..”Baas yehi sunna tha, aur kya chahiye ek pitaah ko” Mr Sharma blesses them….The trio then does the pooja together…..

*****

Evening

Galaxy Apartment

Naina’s House

SuNain are talking, when Preeti comes after getting ready “Tum dono baate karo, mein aati hu”…..” Pree, akeli mat ja….Hum bhi aate hai” Sunaina with concern….”Mein apna dhyan rakh sakti hu” Preeti….”Par phir bhi…” SuNain trying to stop her….She bids them adieu and goes from there….She gets Bela's call “Haan, Bela….”

*****

BG “Us waqt hame nahi pata tha, ki hamara concern bohot hi jald sach hone wala tha….Itna ki….Hamari baate aakhri thi….”

*****

Road

Preeti is walking on the road listening to music via her headphones….A van is following her….She is unaware about that as she is lost in listening to music….Driver stops the van besides her….But before she could react 2 people from the van comes out and puts chloroform handkerchief on her mouth….She gets unconscious immediately and they takes her with them….