PART 97 ~ SANGEET

PART 97 ~ SANGEET

Since it’s Sameer and Naina's Sangeet function today, excitement is in the air as they dances to a beautiful song, giving a sizzling performance. (See media box) Everyone enjoys it and encourages them.

At the end of the song, they unknowingly hugs each other, forgetting the surrounding they are in.

But get alerted, when everyone teases them and they gets embarrassed

Naina then requests Kartik to sing a beautiful song for them. He happily obliges and sings a beautiful song for his friend, making everyone lost in his lovely voice. They all enjoys a lot, as it goes till the wee hours of the morning.

******

Next day, in the afternoon it’s Naina's Chooda and Kalire ceremony. It’s usually held a day before the wedding. She is very happy, as married girl’s make her wear red Chooda's, and then ties Kalire on her wrist.

She still can’t believe that tomorrow is her wedding with Sameer, as it all looks like a dream to her. A dream come true, to be precise!

******

Ranveer once again tries to convince Sunaina for the remarriage, but she refuses again and again. ‘You have your whole life behind you, think about it. Everyone should get a second chance in life, and it’s not easy. Only a few people, get a second chance and you are lucky you are getting it. Ise khali mat jaane do!’

'Again the same thing. I am tired explaining everytime. I really don’t know,’ she said her point.

‘I know it’s difficult for you. Pichhli baar bhi mene tumse kaha tha, aur is baar bhi mein hi keh raha hu. Trust me, history will not repeat itself again this time. That time you followed your heart, this time follow your mind,’ he said.

She nods, ‘Baat toh tumhari sahi hai! Maybe it will not, maybe it will. I don’t have the heart to take that plunge again!’

He smiles, ‘You need to. Give your life a second chance, you deserve it, every bit of the happiness in the world. And who better than Kartik? Ab itna mat socho, just say yes!’

‘I know, and I need time for that,’ she said looking at him.

He smiles at her, before going from there. She thinks deeply on his words, and mustering lots of courage, she messages Kartik to meet her.