PART 59 ~ NOSTALGIA

PART 59 ~ NOSTALGIA

Few Day’s Later

Morning

K M

SaIna’s room

Naina came in the room and gets surprised to see Sameer ready “Wow Papa, you got ready this soon today”….He bends down to her level “Yes my princess, as Sunday’s are the most beautiful and precious day’s of my life….Aaj hum basketball jo khelte hai”….”Yes Papa, let’s go” she holds his hand and walks out excitedly….

******

Basketball Court

Sameer has specially made this in the backyard, for him and his princess to play basketball….They starts the game….

******

After Sometime

Sameer wins the match, as she frowns “Papa, you didn’t won….You cheated!”….”No I didn’t….You cheated” he doesn’t give up…”
In that moment, he gets reminded of his best friend Naina….He sees her in his princess….”Papa, this is bad you never accept your mistake😒!” she frowns….He sees her and not his princess, saying this….A beautiful smile crept on his face….”Papa, you are laughing….Wait I will tell mamma” she angrily looks at him….”Hey wait don’t tell her anything….Okay, what do you want?” He raises his one eyebrow at her….”I want ice-cream Papa” she points at a vendor selling ice-creams….

******

Outside

Naina gets excited to eat the ice-cream and thanks Sameer for it….He pats her head….He is about to eat his ice-cream, when she takes it from him “Papa, you cheated so you won’t get it….You will get punishment, for cheating”….”Hey, I didn’t cheated okay!...But…” he suddenly remembers his best friend Naina saying exactly the same to him….He closes his eyes, as a sweet smile appears on his face remembering that moment, while she enjoys her 2 ice-creams unaware of his inner turmoil….

******

OM

Dining Table

Swanna is waiting for her food to arrive, from the last 1 hour, since her Dad Munna is cooking it….Soon, she gets joined by Kiara, Veer and Krish….They greets each other….”What happened?....Swanna?” Kiara asked, but quickly understood seeing Munna in the kitchen….”Oh god, from how long di?” Veer….”1 hour 15 minutes and 5 seconds” she replied sarcastically….”Like seriously di!....But what is bade Papa doing inside?” Krish said trying to be casual….”Exactly!...Bade Papa, aur kitni der?....Please be fast!” Kiara….”Di, please don’t tell anything to Papa !” she….”Aww my princess, I knew it you will support me!” Munna from inside….”Otherwise, he will never accept his mistake….Papa, phir hame blame karenge” she taunts him….All laughs except Munna….”Very funny….Mummy ki chamchi” he frowns….”Arey, kya huva?.... Baby, did you made the breakfast?” Swati joins them and wracks him for not making it yet….He finally came out with children’s favorite, Pasta….All gets excited seeing it and starts eating directly from the big plate, as they were very much hungry….He then makes Swati eat it too…!!

******

Sharma Niwas

Kitchen

Ranveer is making something special for the breakfast, when Deepika walked in and seeing the state of the kitchen, got hysteric “What….What is this Ranvu?....My kitchen !….Kya halat kardi hai iski, ab ise saaf kon karega?”…..”My Deeps darling, you just chill….I am there naa!” He sends her away, but she doesn’t relent….”Yes mamma, let Papa do…You take a chill pill….Come, we will sit outside” Diya said supporting her Dad….She frowns….”Beta, he wants to do it, then let him do it….Tum sirf fal khao” Mr Sharma came in just then, and takes her out….

******

After Sometime

Dining Table

Ranveer serves the breakfast to everyone, as they happily eats it….”Uncle, I was thinking let’s invite Sunaina and Sameer for dinner tonight….What’s say?” Deepika….”Yes, that would be wonderful beta….We should have this family dinner often” Mr Sharma said and finishing his breakfast, walks out from there….”So?” he raises his one brow at her….”Okay listen, it was yum….But that doesn’t mean, I will let you go free….Kitchen kon saaf karega?” she looks at him….”Kon matlab?....Mein karunga naa!” he frowns from inside….”Better!....Meanwhile, I will make the call to Sunaina, to invite them” she gets up and goes from there….”Papa, do nicely okay?” said Diya before running away from there….”Oh!” he exclaims, before getting to work….!!