PART 94 ~ PAST GLIMPSE (2)

‘I had always warned you, but you never paid any heeds to my words, now see what he is doing behind your back,’ Mr. Sharma said with rage.

‘Papa, if you don’t know something, then please don’t speak anything. I was just,’ Sameer explains him, but he is in no mood to listen to him.

‘Shut up! See, his attitude. Ab tum mujhe sikhaao ge, ki mujhe kya bolna hai, aur kya nahi!’ He turns his face away.

Sameer and Naina then, tries to explain Sunaina, but she doesn’t say anything and stands quietly.

‘Sunaina, you are misunderstanding us. Hum toh baas,’ Naina tries to say, when Sunaina stops her. ‘Insaan jab galat hota hai, tab woh excuses dekar apna act, justify karne ki koshish karta hai!’

She understands what she is trying to say, and doesn’t say anything, but her Mom and Dad are very much angry and hurt by her this step.

‘Hume tumse yeh umeed nahi thi. Tumne jo kiya hai, woh maafi ke laayak nahi hai. You disappointed us,’ Anand and Bela said together with hurt.

She tries to explain them, but in vain. Even her sister and his sister are angry with them. She then looks at Kartik, but he doesn’t say anything, and just stands there, trying to understand what is happening.

‘I thought you changed for the better, as Sunaina's love changed you! But no, you proved us wrong. Puri duniya badal sakti hai, lekin tum nahi,’ Ranveer said.

‘Ranveer, not a word now!’ Sunaina finally said breaking her silence.

‘Itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi, tum uski side le rahi ho! He has cheated on you, and you still want to believe him,’ Mr. Sharma said looking at her.

‘Yes Papa! She said. ‘Agar yeh galat hai, toh galat mein bhi hun. Hum dono yeh decide kiya tha. I know everything.’

Sameer gestures her to not speak further, but she ignored him. ‘Mujhe laga ek din sab thik ho jaayega humare beech, par woh ek din aaya hi nahi! Jab mujhe pata chala Naina ki engagement ke baare mein, tab mujhe laga, ab sab thik ho jaayega ga, lekin tabhi mujhe pata chala ek raaz, jisne meri zindagi badal di. Mere aur Sameer ke beech koi rishta nahi hai, aur yeh mujhe shaadi ki raat ko pata chali thi!’

*Flashback*

Sameer and Sunaina as usual are arguing over having a child. She wants to be a mother, in natural way, but he doesn’t want that to happen.

During this period, Naina arrives in India to meet Preeti, but before that she goes in a temple to pray. There she gets to know, about someone crying and wanting to be a mother, but can’t. That’s when, she decides to help her by becoming a surrogate mother. She doesn’t know, it’s her friend Sunaina.

Naina meets the doctor and registers herself for surrogacy. The doctor then tells the couple about the good news. Sameer makes it clear that he doesn’t want his baby, to have Sunaina's anything, and the doctor makes her understand the situation. She gives her nod for the procedure.

During this period, the doctor gets to know about the twins, and she immediately tells this to Sunaina. She decides to keep freeze one embryo for now and the doctor agrees.

After 9 months, Naina gives birth to a beautiful girl, but she doesn’t see her face. She wants to, but if she does then, she won’t be able to go back and she doesn’t want that to happen!

Sameer and Sunaina are very happy, and he names the girl, after his best friend Naina. They are very happy, with the new arrival, who have filled their life with lots of happiness and love.

After 5 ½ years, when the family gets happy that Sunaina is pregnant again, but in reality she isn’t. But to make, them happy, she tells Sameer what she did year’s back, and now they can use that embryo and that’s how, she became pregnant.

But, life takes a turn when Sunaina gets to know about the surrogate mother, who is Naina. Her life turns upside down, and also as little Naina suffering from bone marrow and transplant is needed immediately.

Anyhow, they got a donor and her life was saved. Sunaina is very happy with it. But she decides to let go, the love of her life, as there is no point in keeping, when he is not in your destiny!

*Flashback ends*

‘I only messaged them and they came running to each other. This proves their love for each other. And I want them to be one,’ Sunaina said wiping her tears.

All are shocked and in tears hearing the painful truth. Naina and Sameer are shocked beyond words, knowing about little Naina's identity. They are having mixed feelings.

‘Koi itna selfless kese ho sakta hai? Maami ne kitna kuch saha hai, but now she deserves true happiness in her life,’ Kiara said wiping her tears. Kalyani consoles her. ‘Yes, she deserves every happiness in the world. Unke saath bohot galat huva hai!’

‘Remember one thing, you will not be forgiven. Whatever, you did with my daughter is a sin,’ Mr. Sharma angrily walks away.

Anand and Bela too walks away, with the rest of the family. ‘Don’t worry, I will explain Papa, he will understand!’ Sunaina said before walking away.

Sameer and Naina looks at each other painfully, not knowing what to do.

******

PRECAP ~ ACCEPTANCE?