PART 99 ~ UNDERSTANDING

Sunaina gets herself changed in a comfortable gown, removing the heavy bridal wear. Just then, Kartik came in the room, and looks at her. ‘Don’t worry, I know it’s not easy for us, but we can try. I won’t come near you, until you give me that right!’

He pulls the bed, one on his side and other on her side. She gets surprised by his this step. ‘Thank you so much for understanding me and everything, you are doing to make me comfortable. And also for letting Naina stay with me and accepting my unborn baby.’

‘There should be no thank you between us and Naina is like a daughter to me. And yes it’s not your unborn baby, but our unborn baby,’ he said looking at her.

She is again surprised by his gesture. They wishes each other goodnight and sleeps, with their back facing each other.

It will take time for her to forget her previous marriage and the pain, she suffered. But she is very happy, to get a partner like him in her life and she does want to give him the happiness, which he deserves.

But this time, she wants to leave everything on destiny. When it has to happen, it will happen!

******

Naina is waiting eagerly for Sameer, as he takes too long to arrive. Just then, the door opens and he came in the room.

They looks at each other cutely, as he sits besides her. She tries to speak, but he keeps his finger on her lips.

She blushes, as he then takes her hands in his hands. ‘Naina, I am sorry! I know I should have asked you first, but then I took the decision without you!’

‘It’s okay, don’t apologize. I know about it, I heard your conversation with Sunaina and Kartik. Aur agar dekha jaaye, toh yeh hi sahi hai! Naina, considers Sunaina as her mother, but at the same time, she should not be away from her Dad, that’s you!’ she exclaims.

‘Yes, that’s why we decided that she will stay 15 day’s with her and 15 day’s with me,’ he said. ‘You understand me so well!’

She hugs him, 'Agar mein nahi samjungi, toh samjaga tumhe?’

He kisses her forehead, and they slowly slowly falls on the bed, and he covers them with the duvet.

******

PRECAP ~ REUNION