PART 92 ~ SHOPPING SPREE

Next Day

Morning

Naina along with Preeti, Sunaina, Deepika, Swati and Arvi arrives in the Elegant Mall for her wedding shopping. Kartik along with Pandit, Sameer, Ranveer, Munna and Mohit arrives there for his wedding shopping.

They goes in different shops to get their designer clothes and jewelleries for their wedding.

******

Naina checks the designer lehengas, but she doesn’t like any lehengas. ‘I guess, this one will perfectly suit you! Ek baar try karle,’ Sunaina said giving her a beautiful, and elegant lehenga.

‘Yes, it also has an intricate design. You will look so beautiful and gorgeous in it,’ Preeti said giving it to her. She nods, and goes in the trial room to try it.

She can’t stop admiring herself after wearing the lehenga. They all compliments her and she takes it.

Now, they shops for her other clothes, for the mehendi, haldi, chooda ceremony and sangeet function. They all enjoys a lot, shopping for it.

Next, on the list is jewellery shopping. They arrives in another shop, where Arvi have already booked a beautiful and intricate design set for her. ‘Here, see this we have already booked it for you. He had showed us a lot of designs, and Kartik ko yehi accha laga, sab mein se. Tum par ye bohot hi accha lagega!’

‘Agar, Kartik ne select kiya hai, toh sabse best hi hoga. No doubt in that, as he chooses the best, for me always,’ she said happily as takes it to try on her.

She really likes it, as it’s evident on her face. They all teases her, as she blushes. They then, shops more, before going back.

******

Evening

All the family members, are sitting, surrounding the campfire, and talking casually.

‘Hey, why don’t we have a basketball competition between Naina and Sameer? Ek arsa hogaya, unhe khelte dekh, aur aaj moka bhi hai, dastur bhi hai,’ Preeti said excitedly.

‘Yes, I agree with you, but how should I believe that they used to play so efficiently, though she told me, everything. Par, mujhe dekhne ko kabhi nahi mila,’ Kartik said agreeing with her.

‘Yes jiju, they used to. Even won so many competitions too. You will be bowled by their skill,’ Sunaina said.

‘I am always up for it,’ Sameer said looking at Naina.

‘Actually guy’s, I am very tired, so I am leaving,’ Naina gets up to leave.

‘You are leaving, because you know you will lose. You don’t stand a chance against me!’ he smirks.

‘You know, that’s not the case. Aur jahatak haar ne ki baat hai, toh woh tum cheating karke jitte ho,’ she glares at him.

‘Yes, aunty you are right, Papa always cheats,’ little Naina said.

‘Hey, I don’t,’ he said defending himself.

‘No, you do!’ she said shaking her head.

‘Guy’s, instead of fighting, show us by playing it, who cheats and who doesn’t,’ Pandit said, looking at them.

‘Okay, we are up for it,’ they said together and moves towards the basketball court.

Everyone follows them.

******

PRECAP ~ FEELINGS