PART 43 ~ PREETI'S PLAN

Night

Galaxy Apartment

Meera's House

Sunaina is trying to pacify Preeti, as she is very angry with her, while Naina tries to control her tears..." Pree, samaj ne ki koshish kar...Itna achanak ho gaya ki..." She..."Nahi mujhe kuch bhi nahi samjna...Pehle kuch bataya bhi nahi aur jab sab kuch ho gaya toh party bhi nahi di...I am angry with u and Sameer..." Preeti showing fake anger..."De denge party...Par uske pehle mujhe bohot kuch jaanna hai, uske bare mein...Nain u will help me naa?" She...Naina nods suppressing her pain..."Ok!...I am very happy for u both" Preeti hugs her...The trio then sleeps peacefully...!!

*****

1 Week Later

Morning

St Xavier's College

Basketball Court

Preeti and Naina are playing basketball..."Ek week ho gaya hai, jab se usne mujhe allow kiya hai...Aur tabse mein uske saath hu...Use roz dekhna, uske kareeb rehna..." Preeti thinks blushingly...She is lost in her own world, so she didn't knew when the ball came and she gets hit by it..."Tumhara dhyan kaha hai?" Pandit angrily asks her..."Tumme..." She murmurs..."Kya?" he..."Kuch nahi..." She mustered to say..."Sir, plz gussa mat ho, agli bar aisa nahi hoga, mein dhyan rakhongi" Naina tries to make peace..."Ok!" he...She looks at him...

*****

After Sometime

Corridor

Naina and Preeti are talking in the corridor...

******

Pammi is walking in the corridor...She sees PreeNain talking..."Kya baat kar rahe honge ye dono?" she thinks and quickly hides behind a pillar to hear it clearly...

*****

"Tumhe pata hai naa sir ne tumhe allow kaise kiya hai team mein?" Naina..."Haan, pata hai mujhe...Aur haan mein bacchi nahi hu, ki tu mujhe ye baar baar bolti rahe" Preeti getting pissed..."Par tum behave bhi toh aise hi kar rahi ho..." She...Preeti doesn't respond her..."Dekh Pree..." She tries to make some sense in her..."Ek min, tujhe pata hai naa, mein usse kitna pyar karti hu...Aur yeh sab ek plan hai, taki mein uske paas rehsaku...Mein yeh sab jaanbuchke kar rahi hu" Preeti telling of her plan to her..."Tum bhi naa..." She...They laughs...

******

"Iska matlab...Mein use chodungi nahi..." Pammi thinks...She furiously goes from there...

******

Night

Kapoor Mansion

Pammi's room

Pammi is angrily pacing back and forth "Woh sirf mera hai...How dare she is to take him from me?...I...I...Ohh how can I forget that?...I need to immediately"...She takes her cell and calls someone...

Pammi "Hello!...Mujhe milna hai..."
Person "Sorry...Aapko pehle appointment leni hogi, uske baad hi aap mil sakti hai..."
Pammi "What rubbish...Mera use milna bohot zaroori hai...Aur..."
Person "Hame orders mile hai...We can't  do anything...Tin mahine tak kuch nahi hosakta"...
Pammi "Tin mahine?...Mein etna wait nahi kar sakti..."
Person "Sorry ma'am par hum kuch nahi kar sakte...Tin mahine baad hi aap unse mil sakti hai..."

She throws her cell angrily and kicks bed with her leg...She screams "Aaahhh..."