PART 41 ~ PARTY AT SUNAINA'S PLACE

Night

Sharma Niwas

It's a very huge bungalow, with a beautiful swimming pool and garden...We are taken in the hall, where Sunaina is waiting for her friends for the night...Soon, she hears door bell and opens it to find PreeNain at the doorstep...She welcomes them inside...They are amazed to see the bungalow...Sunaina makes them feel comfortable..."Wow, sir ka bungalow toh superb hai" Preeti..."Haan!...Vo yaha pe akele kaise rehte honge?" Naina looking at Sunaina..."Anyways, where is Sameer and..." She offers them juice..."Aate honge" Naina jerking Preeti to say what happened in their absence..."Tumhe pata hai...Vo Rose ma'am..." She tells her everything..."Wow, I am so happy for u...Abhi mission Pandit manau chalu" Naina geeing in happiness "Can this mean...Kya yeh hosakta hai?...Isiliye sayad mujhe thoda ajeeb lag raha tha...Par..." she thinks..."Kal hi tum baat karna jiju se...See how he will melt" Sunaina teasing Preeti..."Aur agar nahi melt huva, toh mujhe aata hai, kya karna...Tu sirf dekh, ab mein kya karti hu..." determined Preeti..."Par yeh, Rose ma'am aur Raj sir achche hai?...I mean ki kuch probs toh nahi hai naa?...Unhone madat ki Preeti ki, but...Agar kuch galat..." Naina getting concerned, but before anyone could react; door bell is heard and Sunaina excitedly opens it...She gets a bit disappointed, on not finding Sameer but DeepVeer at the doorstep...Ranveer notices it, but keeps quite...She welcomes them inside...DeepVeer gets surprised to see PreeNain already there..."Hame laga hum honge pehle..." Deepika sadly..."How's Bhabhi?" Preeti..."She is fine!" Deepika...Just then, door bell rings, both Naina and Sunaina’s heart beats fast...Sunaina opens door and sees Sameer standing at the doorstep...She welcomes him inside, Naina just looks at him...Unknown to them Ranveer was silently observing her..."Guess I am the last person to come...Sorry to keep you all waiting" Sameer making himself comfortable..."It's ok...Koi nahi..." SuNain together...This obviously didn't go down too well with Ranveer..."Arey, mein toh puchna hi bhul gai... Preeti Bhabhi ko select kiya ki nahi?" Deepika..."Haan, hame bhi janna hai...Say naa!" Sameer..."Haan, select hui naa...Kitna accha role mila hai usse...I can't tell u" Sunaina before Preeti can say anything..."Arey, Pree zara mera kandha dabana, mujhe dard ho raha hai..." She looking at her..."Mein sirf drama mein teri maid hu, real mein nahi...Samji?" Preeti fumingly..."Kash real mein hoti...Socho kitna maza aata..." She dreamily..."Kya?...Kuch bhi" Preeti..."Wait a minute...This means Pree got a role of a maid...What a irony" Sameer teasingly..."Pree, perfect role hai tere liye" Naina too teasingly..."Haan, I second you..." Deepika..."Then Sunaina is the heroine..." Ranveer feeling proud..."Yes!...Koi shak?" she making everyone say no...They continues talking and having  fun...

*****

After Sometime

They are playing "TRUTH & DARE" game...Preeti spins the bottle and it stops at Ranveer, with answer on his side...She asks him the question as he choose truth " Deeps ke aane se pehle koi serious relationship thi?"..." Pree, yeh kaisa question hai?...Of course nahi hogi" Naina..."Actually yes!...It was very much serious and Deeps was just a friend that time..." Ranveer..."Haan, par meri taraf se one sided tha...And now she is his sis just like how you are Dharam's sis..." Deepika...All gets awestruck at that...Now Ranveer spins the bottle and it stops at Naina, with answer on his side...He gives challenge to her as she choose dare "Tumhe 10 mins tak Sunaina ki ankho mein ankh dalni hai, aur dekhte hai kaun jitta hai tum dono mein se"..."I accept" Naina sits in front of Sunaina as Ranveer makes the stop watch at 10 mins...SuNain starts the challenge, as their friends tries to distract them...Neither Naina nor Sunaina are moving their eyes from each other...Sameer and Ranveer silently calls out to them, but Naina gets distracted and she loses..."Oh, no!" Naina...Now she spins the bottle and it stops at Deepika, with answer on her side...She asks her a simple question, which she answers truthfully...Now it's her turn and she spins the bottle...It goes on like this and they all enjoys a lot...Throughout this, Naina's eyes were on Sameer, as he smiles at her...Ranveer silently observes this...

*****

Next Day

Morning

St Xavier's College

Basketball Court

Naina and Sameer arrives there for their practice...Preeti is too with them….Pandit comes towards them...SamAina greets him and he too greats them...Then he sees Preeti looking at him "Tum?"..."Yahape kya karne aate hai?" Preeti..."Oh, so u came to see them practice...Nice!" he..."Nahi practice nai...Mujhe sikhna hai...Toh..." she making him shock..."No I can't..." He sternly..."But I want to..." She pleads..."Nahi...Kabhi bhi nahi...Tum plz jao yaha se..." he asks Sameer and Naina to take her..."But why?" she demands to know..."Mein kissi ko bhi sikha sakta hu, par tumhe nahi..." He walks off from there..."Mein etni aasani se har nahi manugi...Dekh lena..." she thinks while following him...

*****

"Plz..." She..."O God!...Just go from here" he irritatingly...She looks at him with puppy eyes...He gets super irritated by her...Just then, Deepika comes saying "Let Preeti in"...Finally, he agrees "Hmm...Ok u can come from tomorrow"..."Wow!" she  gets so excited that she jumps with happiness and then goes from there..." Crazy" he shakes his head, while Deepika smiles...