PART 73 ~ SUNAINA MEETS NAINA

Late Evening

Mauritius

Bon Azur Beachfront Resort

Lounge

Sunaina and Deepika are seating there, when they bumps into Naina, who came there to relax. They gets very happy and surprised to see each other, as they hugs.

“Kabhi nahi socha tha, ki hum aise milenge. But it’s nice to meet you after all this year’s,” Sunaina gushes.

“Socha toh meine bhi nahi tha. I am happy we met,” Naina said.

“By the way, I heard you got engaged. Who’s the lucky guy?” Deepika asked her.

At this, Sunaina felt a twinge of relief surge in her body, but she doesn’t show it.

“Well, yes. And I am very happy,” Naina said blushing.

“So?” Sunaina winks at her.

“His official work. You two here?” Naina asked them, as she thinks “Sameer must be here too then, the morning feeling was not wrong then..”

“Just family vacation..!” Sunaina said.

“Oh, cool. By the way, we need to catch up later on, will have to go now..!” Naina said.

“Itni jaldi?” Deepika said sadly.

“Naina, Sameer will be very happy to meet you. At least meet him,” Sunaina said.

“No ! I mean I want to give him a surprise later on. So don’t reveal to him, that I was here. Tum dono mujhse promise karo, ki use mere baare mein kuch nahi bologe. He shouldn’t know..!” Naina said looking at them.

“Okay, we promise we will not,” they said together.

“Okay, then I am leaving. Bye,” Naina said and turns to leave.

“Did it got over or you going to your room?” Sunaina asked her.

“Leaving, we have to catch the flight in 2 hours !” Naina said. “You still here ?”

“Yeah, we still have two more days to go !” Deepika said.

They part ways.

*******

PRECAP ~

Sunaina sees a paper and gets shocked “How can this happen ?”

*******

Preeti “Sometimes, I just wish we could go back to our college day’s..”
Sunaina “They were the best day’s of our life. Kash waqt wahi ruk jaata..!”