PART 68 ~ PAST MEMORIES

Morning

K M

SaIna’s room

Sunaina is getting ready, when Sameer notices his gifted diamond bracelet in her hand.”Tumne abhi tak ese rakha hai?..I thought..!” He asked her being surprised..”Tum bhul chuke ho, mein nai..Ab pata chala tumhara pyar, tumhare vachano ki tarah khokhla tha..” she replied with sarcasm..Her words breaks his heart, as he recalls gifting her this bracelet, a day before their engagement and the hidden meaning in her words..

******

FB starts

Alibaug

Night

Sameer brings Sunaina to the beach..She gets very happy and surprised seeing the beautiful arrangements made by him..They sits down, looking at the beautiful view of the sea in front of them..She rests her head on his shoulder..Suddenly, he gives her a gift..She opens it and finds a diamond bracelet..She looks at him cutely “Won’t you make me wear it?”..He nods and makes her wear it..She turns around and finds NainPree looking at them, so she shows them the gift, but he tells her not to..She looks at him questionably..”Actually, it’s not real..I don’t want..!” he tries to tell her, but she stops him “So what?..Mein dekh ke hi samaj gai thi..Your love for me is real, is what matters to me..Not the gift, but intention matters..!”

He gets surprised “Kyun karti ho mujhse itna pyar?”

She holds his hands “Because you love me..”

He leans towards her face for a kiss, as she playfully hits him..They laughs..

FB ends

“I was not aware that time..You can’t blame me for that..” he..”Oh yes, it was the first night after our marriage..Pehle boldete, mein khud mana kar deti..You took away everything from me..Bas ek request ki thi tumse, tum ne use bhi mana kar diya..” she said holding back her tears..”Uske liye mera jawab tab bhi vahi tha, aur aaj bhi vahi hai..If only I hadn’t made any promise to your Dad..” he said heatedly thumping his fist on the table..”Yes, the promise which you never fulfilled..Shadi ke sare vachan sirf meine pure kiye hai, tumne nahi..I had so many dreams, but you took away everything..” she shot back in the same gusto..”I had no right over it..It was not in my hands..I am feeling guilty that I..!” he..”Look, I am not interested in all this again..I can only say one thing, a wife can bear anything but not another woman hovering on her sindoor..” she said, while still looking at him angrily..

Unknown to them, Naina was listening to their talks from outside their room..Her eyes gets welled up with tears, hearing her parents fight..

*******

O M

Krish's room

Naina, Krish and Veer are thinking of the ways to patch up Sameer and Sunaina..Just then Kiara came in and sees them upset “What happen baccha party?..Why you all are so silent today?”

Naina hugs her and cries..She bends to her level and wipes her tears “First tell me why are you crying?..Did somebody told you anything?”

She tells her everything..”What?..How can that be possible?..You and I both know that Maama and Maami can’t fight..They have so much love between them..Agar tumne kaha hota ki, Mamma Papa ke bich jagada huva hai, toh mein believe bhi kar leti, par Maami Maama, it’s next to impossible..” Kiara said, while soothing her..”No di, what Naina told is true..They were fighting..” Veer added up..Kiara is still not able to believe them, but reassures them “Don’t worry darlings, even if they were fighting, all will be back to normal between them..They will quickly resolve their differences on the trip..!”

The three gets very happy and hugs her..”I just hope, whatever differences they have will get solve in this trip..They can’t be like this..!” she thinks..

******

Sharma Niwas

DeepVeer's room

“Okay Mom, we will be there..!” Deepika said on call to her mother and turned to Ranveer “We need to go, now!”..”Okay, I understood..!” he said perplexed already knowing the why..