PART 65 ~ NAINA BURNS SAMEER'S PHOTO

London

Malhotra’s Villa

Hall

Naina is looking angrily at Kartik, as he is trying to convince her, via her parents to spend quality time with her, before he goes to India….”What’s the problem with it Naina ?...You guy’s should spend as much time as possible !” Bela…”And this are the memories, you will remember for lifetime…Ek dusre ke saath, ghumo phiro aur enjoy karo !” Anand laughs…”Exactly !...I am saying this only, par meri sune tab na !” He winks at her😉….She smiles, as her inner self wants to spend time with him, but her outer self loathes him with anger….They continues talking….

******

Night

Naina’s room

Naina came out after taking a shower, and is now searching her cupboard for a suitable dress for the night out with Kartik…Suddenly, she gets hold of a photo, entrapped between her clothes…On finding it’s of Sameer’s, she gets all the flashes of her time with him, along with the painful night, when she left India, before time….”Jab meine uski saari photos jala di thi, toh phir ye kaise bach gai ?...Anyways, now I will do it !” she takes matchstick and throws it on his photo “I hate you….I hate you !”

Later, she makes herself ready for the night out with lots of make-up, to conceal her pain….

******

Late Night

India, Mumbai

O M

Kiara’s room

Kiara is on call with Kalyani…

Kiara “Kallu, try to understand I can’t come at this hour !”

Kalyani “Mujhe vo sab nai pata…But you are coming right now….Common yaar, it’s my birthday !”

Kiara “I know babes !...Par tujhe toh pata hai na, Dadu doesn’t allow anyone to leave home in night…I am feeling bad, that I can’t come for your birthday party !”

Kalyani “See, that’s your problem….I only know, that you are coming and that’s final !”

Kiara “But…”

She sees Kalyani has cut the call…”Now what should I do ?...How will I go, at this hour ?” thinking this, she goes out from her room to her parents room….