PART 70 ~ MIDNIGHT CRAVINGS

Midnight

K M

SaIna’s room

Sunaina feels hungry, so wakes up Sameer, who is fast asleep. He feels too sleepy to get up “What?”.

“I want to have Chili Cheese Tot.” She said excitedly.

“Swigy per order karlo aur mujhe sone do !” saying this he went back to his sleep. She gets out of the bed “Okay fine !”. But mistakenly her hand hits the water jug, when she takes her cell to place the order. Hearing the voice Pammi came in “What happened ?”.

“Nothing di. It’s just that I am craving to eat Chili Cheese Tot, so I told him. Par vo chahta hai, ki mein order karlu !” she replies innocently. Pammi looks at Sameer “This is so wrong. How can you deny her request ?. She just wants to have it by your hands. Banado na uske liye !”. He finally gets up “I think you are right di, I should !”. She smirks lightly “Thank you di.”

******

Kitchen

Sunaina is sitting on the platform, while Sameer is cooking for her. She looks at him “Ab aur kitni der ?. Jaldi karo, bhuk lagi hai mujhe.”

“Haan toh bana raha hu na,” he said irritated. She smiles and pulls his cheeks “Tum na gusse mein bohot hi cute lagte ho !”. He pushes her hand away.

******

After Sometime

Dining Table

Sameer serves Sunaina her food, and was about to go, when she stops him “Tum nai khaoge ?. Mein khila du ?”.

“Nahi,” he. Just then Pammi came there “Smell is really good. I will have it😋”. He then sits besides her “Then, I will have it too !”. Suddenly, she gets a call from Deepika and she takes it.

Deepika “Thought to ask what you are eating or should I say what Sameer made for you ?”

Sunaina “Then we both are in the same page😀. I am having Chili Cheese Tot. What Ranveer made for you ?”

Deepika “Yummy😋 !. Well, I am having Spicy Pizza !” 😋

Sunaina “Cool” 😋

They continues talking and having their midnight cravings fulfilled.

******

PRECAP ~

The four arrives in Mauritius. Kartik and Naina too are there, for his concert.

******

Sameer and Naina are in the same mall. They feels each other’s presence and turns..