PART 84 ~ SAMAINA COMES FACE TO FACE

Late Evening

Hotel Taj Land

The banquet hall is beautifully decorated in accordance with the theme of red and white. Guests are coming in, as Anuj and Radhika welcomes them.

Pandit and Preeti came with their family. They welcomes them, hugging each other.

Sameer and Sunaina came with their family and walks in, joining everyone.

Just then, Mr Sharma came with Ranveer, Deepika and their daughter Diya. They welcomes them and let’s them in, to join everyone.

Some more guests came, and they welcomes them, before joining everyone. As they are been told that the rock star Kartik will be coming in directly from the backside entrance, as he doesn’t like much publicity.

******

‘I am actually waiting for Kartik sir's entry. Where is he? I can’t wait to see him!’ Kiara said all excited.

‘Have some patience babe! Sir is on the way,’ Kalyani said.

‘Yes right, jab wo aayenge, tab tumhe pata chal hi jaayega. So just chill,’ Shivangi laughs.

‘Shut up! I can’t chill, because I want to see him and I can’t wait,’ Kiara said looking at the entrance.

Kalyani and Shivangi laughs seeing her condition. She gets irritated. Avika, Ruhi and Kanika also joins them.

******

After coming in through the backdoor, Kartik walks in the changing room to freshen up, while Naina came directly in the hall.

Anuj and Radhika spots her and are surprised to see her. They talks with each other.

******

Naina is talking on the phone, when someone bumps into her. She cuts the call and looks down to see Jr. Naina. She makes her stand up. ‘Are you okay beta? Chot toh nahi aayi na?’

Jr. Naina nods no and asks her to bend to her level. She does, and to her surprise the little girl, kisses her cheek. She gets surprised.

‘Aunty, don’t be surprised. Mujhe aap acche lage. Come with me aunty, my Papa wants to meet you!’ Jr. Naina runs from there, telling her to follow her.

She gets up and follows her.

******

‘What happened Princess? What do you want?’ Sameer asked his daughter, who came running to him. ‘Papa, here is the aunty who helped me in the mall,’ she points towards Naina.

Naina has her back towards them, but the voice of him, is sounding familiar to her.

‘Oh yeah!’ He said and calls the lady in front of him. ‘Excuse me..Excuse me!’

Naina now knows who’s voice is it, as only one name is revolving in her mind. ‘Sameer! Means, Naina is his and Sunaina's daughter! I should have known this before, when she told her name. How stupid of me! Now how will I face me? No, I will face him as I want to get rid of my past. He doesn’t matter to me now and I will show him!’

She turns around and faces him. He for a second is numb seeing her. ‘Naina!’ he murmurs under his breath. All the past memories with her, flashes before his eyes. She stares at him, confidently. As if he or his anything, matters to her!

******

PRECAP ~ SAMAINA MEETS EACH OTHER