PART 53 ~ EXCITED CHILDREN'S

Before the Dawn

K M

Dining Table

SaIna came in together and greets Abha and Pammi ”Kya baat hai, aaj dono kuch alag lag rahe hai….Kal raat ko kuch huva tha kya?” Pammi teases them….SaIna looks at each other….”Di…Um…” they said together….”Relax, mein sirf dono ki taang kich rahi thi” Pammi laughs….”Bas bas bohot mazak ho gaya….Ab khaana suru karte hai” Abha sees SaIna about to eat separately and stops them “Yeh kya hai?....Sameer, why are you not making her eat?....Chalo ek dusre ko apne haatho se khilau”…..”Mummiji, it’s ok I will eat by my hands” Sunaina said looking at Sameer….”Arey yeh kya baat Hui?....Sameer, tum hi ne toh kaha tha, ki tum apni wife ko apne haatho se khilauge….Toh ab kya huva?....Chance is good too!” Pammi….He nods and feeds her with his hands….She too feeds him with her hands….At that very moment, someone clicks their pic….They turns around to see Naina clicking their pic….She too joins them “Bua, mein aapki help karungi motichoor laddoo banane mein”…..”Sure my princess😘” Pammi…..

******

Morning

SaIna’s room

Sunaina is talking with her Dad on her cell, while Sameer is getting ready for office….He was about to go out of the room, when she makes a clinking sound and reminds him his wallet….He just looks at her….She understands and keeps it on the bed….He takes his wallet and walked off from there….She shakes her head….

******

OM

Dining Table

Kiara, Veer, Krish, Swanna, Diya are having breakfast, when they gets joined by DeepVeer….”Bua esbaar aap bhi hamare saath breakfast karengi….How cool” Kiara spattered….Deepika annoyingly looks at Ranveer “Aur koi option choda hai tumhare uncle ne”….”Stop cribbing Deeps” Ranveer does high five with Kiara….She gets more annoyed….”But I am happy, I will be getting a sibling” Diya….”Dekha, Diya bilkul apne Papa pe gai hai” Ranveer pulled her cheeks cutely….”Bua, I was thinking….Aap bhi hamare saath Mammi ke ghar chaliye…Since, you won’t be able to fast this is the best idea” Kiara….” Deeps, itna mat socho….Kiara told right, you should go with them” Seeing Ranveer and everyone making her up, she agrees….”But Kiara, you should’ve fasted today” Kiara dismissed it immediately “Bua, fast is not my cup of tea….Anyways, mein Maasi ke motichoor laddoo ko kese miss kar sakti hu….I just love to gorge on it”….”Yes!....It’s like heaven” Veer and Krish together imagines eating the laddoo's….”True” Deepika too agrees….”Oh no, I forgot…Hold on I just come…!” Kiara lights slaps her forehead and gets up….”What?” Ranveer….”Mom, told me to talk to Randy, her manager and cancel all her shoots today….Par mein bhul gai” Kiara dials Randy….”Oh!” Deepika gasped….Finally, the call went through….

Kiara “Hey Randy, Kiara here!”

Randy “Yes Kiara ma’am”

Kiara “Randy, you need to do an important work….”

Randy “Yes ma’am, but please don’t tell me it’s of….”

Kiara “That’s the thing Randy….Listen, Mamma ke jitne bhi shoots hai aaj, use cancel kardo…”

Randy “What?....It’s impossible now…Ma’am…”

Kiara “Okay then talk to Mamma directly…”

Randy “No, no ma’am, I will do something”

Kiara “Thank you Randy, your such a sweetheart”

“Done” she cuts the call and joins everyone again….Just then, Swati came and greets everyone….”Badimaa, you shouldn’t be here….You might get hungry seeing the food” Kiara….”Kiara baby, it’s okay….Aur waise bhi mera Munna ke liye pyaar itna kamzoor nahi hai” Swati cutely said….”How sweet Mamma” Swanna….”Bhabhi, aap ki tarah Bhai bhi har saal aapke liye fast karte hai….Kash mera pati bhi mere liye fast rakhta” Deepika looks at Ranveer, but he ignores her suggestion….All laughs….”Chalo ab chalte hai….Maine Kalyani ko bhi call karke bula liye….She will meet us directly there” Kiara, Veer, Krish, Swanna and Diya leaves with Deepika after saying their good-byes to SwaRan….

******

London

At a Villa

A girl is watching TV….A lady enters the room and seeing her watching TV gets angry….She walks towards it and pulls the plug off….”What the….” The girl screams….