PART 98 ~ SAMAINA AND SUKAR GETS MARRIED

Preeti and Swati are making Naina and Sunaina ready for their wedding. They are very happy, as just a few hours are left to start their new life.

‘Mumma and aunty, uncle and Papa are coming with their baaraat now,’ little Naina chirps coming in the room.

Naina on hearing this can’t control herself and gets up to see him, as they hears the beats of the dhol. But she blocks her view and doesn’t let her see him. Sunaina laughs. ‘Patience Naina!’

‘Hmm,’ Naina frowns.

******

Anand, Bela and Mr. Sharma welcomes Sameer and Kartik and takes them inside.

******

Sameer and Kartik are seating in the mandap, as the priest starts the rituals. Anand, Bela and Mr. Sharma too seats for the rituals. Soon, he calls for the bride's to be and Bela sends Preeti to bring Naina and Sunaina down.

******

Sameer can't take his eyes off Naina's face. She gets shy.

******

Naina, Sameer and Sunaina, Kartik makes each other wear the garlands.

******

Anand and Bela does Naina's kanyadaan, while Mr. Sharma does Sunaina's kanyadaan.

******

Preeti does Naina and Sameer's gathbandhan, while Arvi does Sunaina and Kartik's gathbandhan.

******

Naina, Sameer and Sunaina, Kartik stands up for pheres as people throws flowers on them.

******

After taking the pheres they all seats down. The priest then gives Sameer and Kartik mangalsutra and sindoor, which they takes and makes Naina and Sunaina wear it respectively.

'From now you are husband and wife,' the priest announces happily

Sameer and Naina looks at each other sweetly, rejoicing. They then takes elders blessings and they blesses them.

******

PRECAP ~ UNDERSTANDING