PART 96 ~ MEHENDI

PART 96 ~ MEHENDI

It’s been two day’s since the truth came out and ever since, everyone are trying their best to convince Mr. Sharma, but now finally their efforts have paid off, as he drops the case against Sameer for cheating his daughter and forgives him. It’s a very happy news, along with divorce being granted to Sameer and Sunaina.

Ever since, Mr. Sharma wants her to move on in her life, but she vehemently refuses.

From today, the wedding functions kick starts with Mehendi. Naina is very much happy, as she looks over her Mehendi being applied by two girl’s on her hands and legs.

All are very happy as they enjoys the function to the fullest, with the prettiest bride-to-be.

******

Sunaina meets Kartik and clears her stance on his proposal. ‘I have been your fan and still do it, but what you and my family has been asking me to do, is out of the question. I can’t even if I want to, please understand my condition.’

‘Even, it’s not easy for me. It just happened, I didn’t intended for it to happen. As you know ne, I am a very frank person, whatever I told it’s true. Mein tumhe force nahi kar raha, and I know you are a independent girl, a inspiration to many. As I said, you need to give your life a second chance, you deserve all the happiness in the world,’ he looks at her.

She shrugs her shoulders, ‘I don’t know, after whatever happened. Mera toh pyar shabd se bharosa hi uth gaya hai! He broke me completely, took away my everything, my dreams. If this happens again, I don’t think so I am ready for another heartbreak. Mein woh pain phirse bardaasht nahi kar paungi. We are better off, as friend’s rather than spending life together!’

She walks off from there, while he looks at her retreating figure!