PART 36 ~ NIGHT ESCAPADES

Night

Road

Mr Raj and Miss Rose are returning from a party in his car..."The party was really amazing...I loved it...But the timing..." She continues her rant..."Then who told u to come?...Aapko nahi aana tha..." He irritatingly..."Haan, mein nahi aati, par aapka birthday tha...Aur aapne itni minate ki, toh mujhe aana hi tha...Now u only say..." She..."Kya?...I didn't beg but told...It was ur wish...What can I do?" He in equal gusto..."Oh!...Aap yeh keherahe ki sari galti meri hai...Not fair...Mujhe nahi aana tha..." She..."Ab pura blame mujhpar dalo...Yeh sahi hai..." He..." Actually..." Their nok jhok starts...Suddenly rain starts and she tells him to stop the car...

He stops the car and she comes out...

Yeh Saajish Hain Boondon Ki Koi Khwaahish Hain Chup Chup Si... (2)

Dekho Na Dekho Na... (2)
Hawa Kuchh Haule Haule Zubaan Se Kya Kuchh Bole

Kyon Duuri Hain Ab Darmayaan
Dekho Na Dekho Na... (2)

Seeing her dancing in the rain, he too comes out and starts dancing with her...

( Phir Na Hawayen Hogi Itani Besharam
Phir Na Dag Mag Dag Mag Honge Yeh Kadam... ) (2)

Haa Saawan Yeh Seedha Nahi Khufia Bada
Kuchh Toh Baraste Hue Keh Raha
Samjho Na... Samjho Na... (2)

Hawa Kuchh Haule Haule Zubaan Se Kya Kuchh Bole
Kyon Duuri Hain Ab Darmayaan
Dekho Na Dekho Na... (2)

They both looks at each other with burning passion...

( Jugnu Jaise Chahat Dekho Jale Mujhe

Meethi Si Mushkil Hain Koi Kya Kare )... (2)

They are aware about the circumstances, but at that moment they just want each other...They moves towards each other...

Hothon Ki Arzi Aaise Thukraaon Na

Saanson Ki Marzi Ko Jhuthlaaon Na

"Please fill me up" Miss Rose looking at Mr Raj..."As you wish" Mr Raj lifts her in his arms and walks towards his car...

Chhuu Lo Na Chhu Lo Na... (2)

*****

Car

He pulls down the seat for them to be comfortable...They lovingly looks at each other...

Hawa Kuchh Haule Haule Zubaan Se Kya Kuchh Bole
Na Duuri Hain Ab Darmayaan

They pressed against each other, the warmth of their breath spreading over their faces, and down their necks, to their chests...He relieves her of her wet clothes, while she relieves him of his wet clothes...Soon they began to kiss, as her hands became more firm on his bare back...

Dekho Na Dekho Na... (3)

Outside rain proved futile for them...She is enjoying his rhythmic movements...Like a cynical soul she enjoyed at the hands of power...

Dekho Na Hmm Hmm Hmm

It was the longest night for them, as neither the rain was stopping nor their movements...

Hmm Hmm Hmm Dekho Na

*****

PRECAP ~

Miss Rose is talking to someone on call...

Person "Nahi, nahi aap kyu karengi...Mein karti hu naa...
Miss Rose "Nahi, mein karungi

******

Sunaina is plucking rose petals thinking "He loves me..." and "He loves me not..."