PART 66 ~ SUNAINA PREGNANT?

Late Night

PreeDit’s room

Kiara sees her parents sleeping, so opens the wardrobe slowly, and picks one outfit..She then quickly goes to her room..

******

Hall

Kiara came down after getting ready, but to her surprise, her brother’s came there..For a moment they gets shocked seeing her in the vampire’s outfit, but controls themselves..She gets relieved “What are you two doing in here, at this time ?”…”Di, we came to watch football match on TV…But you ?” Veer asked her…”Accha, you shouldn’t be watching TV at this hour..Kal school bhi toh jaana hai..” she looks at them “It’s Kalyani’s birthday party but Dadu shouldn’t know it !”…”Don’t worry di, we will not tell anything..But you are boring !” Veer makes a sad face..She looks at them sternly, before going out from the back door..They then heads towards their room, but unknown to them someone saw her going…

******

Royal Club

Kiara greets Kalyani, who gets super happy to see her “Finally, you came..I want to share with you, something important…You know Kartik sir called to wish me..How sweet of him !”..

”Wow😍!..He is so humble…I wish, he wishes me too on my birthday !” she said dreamily…”Soon you will be 18 too, my baby😘 !” Kalyani…”Yes, and I can’t wait for that moment !” she, as they laughs..

Kalyani goes to attend other guests…She meets her friends Anushka and Arshifa…