PART 50 ~ PREETI...........DIES😢

PART 50 ~ PREETI.........DIES😢

Late Evening

Galaxy Apartment

Naina’s House

SuNain are getting worried as Preeti has still not returned….Just then, Naina gets a msg from her to meet her at Love Garden….”Mujhe toh kuch ajeeb hi lag raha hai…Chal jake dekh te hai” They both goes from there….

*******

Love Garden

SuNain gets surprised to see Sameer and Pandit there….”Sir, aap aur Sameer yaha?” Naina….”Darasal mujhe Preeti ka msg aaya tha yaha aane ke liye….Pata nahi kya chahti hai ab” Pandit shakes his head….”Mujhe bhi uska msg aaya tha….Par tum dono yaha?” Sameer….”Hamare saath bhi….Bas wo kisi musibat mein naa ho” Sunaina all concerned…..”Toh phir chalo, andar chalte hai” Naina, as they all walks inside….

Inside

They arrives at the spot where Preeti called them….But they gets shocked to see her being tied with ropes to a tree with her mouth close with a cloth….She emotionally looks at them, while they too emotionally looks at her….” Pree, tum chinta mat karo, hum aagaye hai tumhe bachane ke liye” Sameer coming near her….”Wait we are coming” Naina, as they walks more near….She tries to tell them not to come, but since she can’t tell they are unable to understand….They goes close to her when some goons arrives and pushes them blocking their way….”Kon ho tum log aur kya chahiye?” Pandit getting frustrated….”Chalo hato hamare raaste se, hum apni dost ko bacha kar rahenge” Sunaina determined…..They again tries to rescue her when they hears a lady with her back towards them “Sochna bhi mat uske paas aaneka, warna….” “Warna, Kya?” Sameer….She turns and everyone gets shocked to see Pammi….She recalls….

FB starts

Late night

K. M

Pammi’s room

“Nahi mein aise haath pe haath dhare nahi beth sakti….Kuch na kuch toh karna hi hoga….Unjaane mein hi sahi, par Maya ne mujhe ek accha idea de hi diya….Ab mujhe koi bhi nahi rok sakta, koi bhi nahi….Preeti Malhotra, ab dekhti jaau tumhare saath kya hota hai!….Ab bas kal ka intezaar hai….Kal!…Kal!....Kal!....” Pammi calls someone and explains her plan….Now she sleeps peacefully….!!

FB ends

“Di….?” Sameer still in disbelief….”Ma’am….How….Can…?” Naina too in disbelief….”I can’t believe my eyes….” Pandit shakes his head….”Aap Preeti, ke piche kyu hai?....Kya kiya hai usne aap ke saath?” Sunaina sternly looks at her…..”Wahi toh!” Naina supporting Sunaina….”Usne mere saath kya kiya hai, yehi jaanna chahti ho, toh suno….” She tells them everything…..Pandit gets shocked “What??....Kab huva yeh?”…..”Mujhe toh yakin hi nahi ho raha, ki meri upni hi did yeh sab kar sakti hai….” Sameer sternly looks in her direction, but she ignores him…..”Kuch bhi….!” SuNain….”Sirf mera haq hai tumpar, aur kisi ka nahi….Mujhe pata hai, ki tum bhi….” Pandit cuts her “Nahi….!”…..Aap ki wajah se meri bichari behen, is halat mein hai….” Sameer gets very angry…..”Bechari aur woh….Kis duniya mein ho tum?.....Mein tumhari Behen hu, wo nai” She…..”Aap meri behen thi, lekin abse nahi….I will save her from u….” Sameer gets determined…..He tries to go near Preeti, but the goons don’t let him…”Pehle use barabar se dekh toh lo….” She warning them….”Kya matlab hai aapka?” Naina…..”Use bomb ke saath bandha hai, jiska remote mere paas hai….Mujhe sirf ek min lagega use press karne ke liye, aur uske baad…..” She laughs hysterically…..”Nahi aap aesa kuch nahi karengi…..Di, aap hamare saath aesa mat kijiye….” Sunaina pleads but she ignores…..”Mein tumhe aesa kuch nahi karne dunga….Do u got that?” Pandit looks at Preeti, as she too looks at him with hope…..”Tum meri zindagi ho, aur usne tumhe mujhse chinna chaha….Taklif toh ab use uthani hi hogi….” She laughs…..”Apni yeh manghadat duniya se bahar aajao…..Mujhe nahi pata, ki tumhe etni badi misunderstanding kese ho gai…..” Pandit shakes his head…..Preeti looks at him again…..

Mahiya naa aaya mera
Mahiya naa aaya
Mahiya naa aaya mera
Maahiya na aaya

“Toh phir thik hai…..Ab waqt aagaya hai Preeti ke jaane ka, hamesha ke liye….” She points towards the remote…..”Noooooo” SuNain pleads…..”Hum ese sulja sakti hai….Jaldbazi mat karo di…..” She ignores Sameer’s plead too…..”Meine pehle bhi kaha tha, ki mere paas yeh sab ke liye waqt nahi hai…..Mujhe apni shaadi suda zindagi suru karni hai….” She blushes a bit…..”Aap aesa nahi kar sakti….Mein police ko bulaungi….” Sunaina dials the number, but she signals her goons and they immediately take everyone’s cell…..”Plzzzz…..Plzzzz…..Nooo” Naina pleads…..”Toh koi aakhri msg?” She with her thumb on the red button on the remote….Preeti looks at everyone and tries to tell them something, but they are unable to understand….PreeDit looks at each other….

Ranjhna na aaya mera
Mahiya naa aaya
Mahiya naa aaya mera
Ranjhna na aaya

“Nooooo” SaIna….She unties Preeti’s rope and smirks….Naina recalls her childhood and each and every moment with Preeti and cries…..Sameer and Sunaina too recalls their moment with Preeti and cries….Pandit too recalls their first meet and breaks down….She brings her near the cliff…..Preeti emotionally looks at everyone and closes her eyes as she gets pushed in the cliff…Preeti is going down in the cliff, when she quickly presses the remote button….Bomb explodes….Everyone gets shaken by the sound….” Preetiiiiiiiiii…..” they…..She laughs evilly…..

******

Thank u so much everyone (From the bottom of my heart💓) for supporting & showering ur love on this FF😍😍❤....

This Season ends here....!!

Will come soon with the Next Season☺😘!!....

Till then keep guessing what will happen now, after Preeti's death?....Any ideas?....Do share them with me☺!....

Hope to get the same support & love for S-2 too....!! ❤❤❤