Chapter Twenty

“I better head home.” I said feeling melancholy about it.

“Ah don’t go.” Niall whined.

“Niall it’s 9pm and I want to get home in daylight!”

“You will.” He winked.

“It’ll be dark in the next hour, and it takes at least a half an hour to walk to home!” I argued.

“You can stay!” he beamed.

“Niall, are you sure? I’ll sleep on the couch but it would be nice to stay with you a while longer.”

“You’re not sleeping on the couch, you’re sleeping in my bed!” he smirked.

“We only just told our parents about us, I don’t think they’d be happy with us sleeping together already!”

“Relax, mine won’t mind and well if you don’t want yours to know, then just say you slept on the couch. It’ll only be sleeping anyways no funny business!” he laughed.

Did that mean he didn’t want there to be funny business between us or something?! I was surprised because usually it wasn’t such a big deal to boys, but then I guess Niall is most definitely not like other boys.

I shook the thoughts from my head.

“Okay I’ll text mam and tell her I’m staying over!” I smiled.

“Waheey!” Niall yelled and hugged me tightly.

“You hungry?” he asked.

“No, but I’m guessing you are considering it’s been 45 minutes since we had a huge pizza!” I scolded sarcastically.

“Yeah jeez, that was ages ago!” he laughed.

I just laughed at him in response.

“Let’s go to the kitchen.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him, out the door and down to the kitchen.

Maura was in the kitchen.

“Mam, Jen’s staying tonight okay?” Niall asked while looking in the fridge.

She raised an eyebrow.

“Okay.” She said, dragging out the “ay” sound.

I stood there awkwardly as I could tell what she was thinking, but Niall was indifferent.

“Come on!” he called as he left the kitchen again, ignoring his mother’s concerns.

He had decided on a share pack of Doritos and a bottle of coke.

“Ooh very healthy Mr. Horan!” I said sarcastically.

“Hey now, I always liked you because you didn’t give a crap about diets and all that shit! Don’t change on me now!” he was very passionate about this.

“Hey don’t worry, you know I like food too, I’ll never go all “Model-ish” on you!” I laughed.

“And that is why I love you!” he grinned cheesily.

He kissed my cheek and really over-exaggerated the “mwah” sound!

“So do you want to watch a film?” I asked.

“As long as it’s not something stupid!” he said, stuffing Doritos in his mouth.

“Attractive…” I muttered beneath my breath, while looking at his shelf of DVD’s.

I picked out a DVD from his very large collection and held it up, smiling like Cheshire cat.

Niall looked up and laughed.

“You want to watch that?! I said nothing stupid!”

“Heey, this is not stupid, you can’t deny that when we went to see that in the cinema, we thought it was that most amazing film ever!”

I was right, he couldn’t deny it so he just shrugged and I put it in the machine.

Me and Niall were about 10 when we went to see Finding Nemo in the cinema. It was brilliant, we both loved it straight away. When it first came out on DVD, we both got it and whenever we would be at each other’s houses we’d watch it. We could literally quote it word for word. Eventually we got sick of it and I don’t think I’d watched it since.

“Hey, can I have something to wear for bed, I don’t really want to wear these to bed? I asked, pointing at my skinny jeans.

“Yep!” Niall smiled.

He went to his wardrobe and picked out a grey tracksuit bottoms and a blue Jack Wills t-shirt.

“Thanks.” I pondered whether I should leave the room or not to change.

Niall raised an eye brow at me.

“Do you mind not looking for a minute?” I asked.

He smirked but then turned to face the wall, I quickly started undressing.

“Okay, but you know I’ve seen you naked before…” he said.

“Yeah but that’s different, we were a lot younger and not in a relationship!” I argued.

“So you’re saying it’s okay for friends to see each other naked but if they’re in a relationship they are no longer allowed to see the other naked.” He questioned still facing the wall.

I hopped into the bed, now wearing Niall’s clothes which were slightly too big for me.

“Oh shut up!” I laughed.

Niall noticed I was fully clothed and turned around and laughed.

“What are you laughing at now?” I scowled.

“Nothing… I just like how you look in my clothes and in my bed!” he winked.

“Creep!” I laughed.

Niall then pulled down his jeans and pulled on a pyjama bottoms, I grinned at how he wasn’t bothered about me seeing him in his boxers. Then he pulled off his t-shirt and hopped in the bed beside me. My eyes suddenly glued to his bare chest, his toned abs and arm muscles. Niall was HOT!

“Eww stop drooling!” he laughed.

“I was not, believe me there’s nothing worth drooling over here!” I lied.

I quickly pressed play on the remote before we got into an awkward conversation. After Niall was finished munching on the Doritos he then put his arm around me and I relaxed into him as we enjoyed the film. We still found it hilarious after all these year and we could still quote almost the whole film.

When the film was over Niall turned off the television, I lid out with my back facing Niall, he put his arms around me, and I felt very safe and secure.

“I love you Jen.” He kissed my cheek gently.

“Love you too Niall.” I smiled even though he couldn’t see it.

We both fell asleep straight away and I assure you, I had the best night’s sleep in Niall’s arms.

Short I know! :/

hope you're liking the story! 

Thanks for reading! :)

Fan

Vote

Comment

And share

Pleeeease! <3