Chapter Fourteen

I was sitting down nice and comfy in my pyjamas in front of the television with my family when my phone buzzed beside me.

Niall

-Hey :) how did your chat with Lou go? :) x

Me

-okay, he took it well, a bit too well if I’m honest… :/ x

Niall

-What you mean? :/ x

Me

-Ah never mind I’ll tell you when we’re talking. :) x

Niall

-ok, when will we tell everyone else? X

Me

-tomorrow? X

Niall

-suits me :) meet at the park? X

Me

-yeah I’ll send everyone a text in the morning! :)

Niall

-okey dokey :) see you tomorrow so.. night :) x

Me

-goodnight :) x

I soon went up to bed and fell asleep very quickly. I needed a good nights sleep before the day that was ahead of me.

*The Next Day*

I was up and dressed early so I sent everyone a message; Ciara, Liam, Rachel, Zayn, Harry, Amy, Louis and Niall.

Me

-hey :) everyone meet me in the park at 12, we need a chat! :)

I got a few replies saying they’d see me there and stuff, but Louis didn’t reply. I wondered if he’d turn up considering he already knew and I’m sure he guessed that was why I wanted everyone to meet up.

*At the Park*

I had met Niall at his house and we walked to the park together. At 11:58 we sat on the bench that our group of friends would usually sit at when we were hanging out in the park. Soon enough everyone was arriving. First Harry and Amy arrived hand in hand, they were also accompanied by Ciara. Then Liam came along, shortly followed by Zayn and Rachel. Me and Niall had to act natural when we were waiting because we didn’t want to give anything away. Although Ciara and Liam knew why we were there, I was fairly certain that none of the others knew.

“Where’s Louis?” Amy asked directing the question at me.

“I don’t know…” I said quietly.

Harry shot me a knowing glance. Crap! Did he know? Had Louis told him? Harry was always going to be the first that Louis told but I guessed since Harry hadn’t said anything to me or Niall that he hadn’t told anyone. How much did Harry know? I looked back at him confusedly, but he ignored it.

After another minute or two, I decided that Louis wasn’t going to turn up so I got on with it.

“Okay guys, I doubt Louis’ coming so I think I’ll just tell ye what I came here to say.” I began.

Suddenly all attention was on me and I had at least a dozen eyes on me.

“Well Ciara, and Liam know this already but…”

“Lou!” Harry beamed.

We all turned to see Louis walking towards our group. Everyone ele seemed happy about him turning up, but I think both Niall and I were secretly disappointed. I had thought it would be easier telling everyone else when Louis wasn’t there, I was afraid he’d make it really awkward.