Chapter Thirteen

“Niall, we have to tell everyone now…” I stated.

After Ciara’s visit and spilling everything to her, there was only so long we had before she would let it all spill. I could tell she was so excited about this and no matter how much you begged her not to tell anyone, if Ciara ha big gossip then she will want to tell people!

“Babe, I told you that I’m ready to tell everyone when you are. To be quite honest, I can’t wait ‘till everyone knows so I can show off that I have something as amazing as you, and I don’t have to “act normal” in front of our friends!” he smiled putting his arms around my waist and holding me close to him.

I hit him playfully and laughed.

“Okay now you’re just being cheesy!”

“What’s wrong with cheese? I like cheese…especially cheese and onion tayto’s… mmm I’d love a pack of tayto’s now actually, have you got any?” he let go of me and began searching in the press.

“Seriously Niall, sometimes I worry about you…” I laughed.

“Ah here we go…” he said pulling a bag of tayto’s from the back of the press.

“Do you want one?” he asked.

“No thanks… can we be serious again for a minute?”

I sat and the kitchen table again and Niall rejoined me, opening his bag of crisps and digging into them.

“Okay what is it?” he asked.

“I need to go talk to Louis.” I stated.

Niall’s expression changed to disgust at the mention of his name.

He didn’t answer.

“Don’t worry, I just need to set everything straight with him, I wasn’t exactly fair to him yesterday. And besides I don’t want him to find out with everyone else, that wouldn’t be fair.” I explained.

“Why do you have to be fair to him? You owe him nothing, he’s the one who was never fair to you.” Niall said looking disappointed in me, making me feel worse.

“I don’t want our friendships to be ruined just because of my messed up relationship. You know that if we lose Louis, we lose Zayn, Harry, Rachel and Amy along with him, and that’s not fair on any of us.”

Niall nodded acceptingly.

“At least let me come with you.” he suggested.

“No I need to do this by myself. It’ll be easier that way. Trust me, I won’t let him talk me around anything.” I said, knowing that was partly why he was so worried.

He thought about it for a second.

“All right.” He said and forced a smile.

“Thank you, I’ll just meet him for a coffee, say what I have to say and then leave okay?” I told him my exact plans.

“Jennifer don’t worry, I trust you.” he flashed a more genuine smile.

“Good!” I exclaimed, standing up to get my phone and giving him a little peck on the cheek in the process.

I texted Louis.

Me

-I need to talk to you. meet me in the café in half an hour?

I didn’t want him to get his hopes up or anything so I went straight to the point.

Louis replied almost instantly.

Louis

-okay I’ll be there :/

“I’m meeting him in the café in half an hour. Do you want to walk with me and go home then?” I suggested to Niall.