Chapter Four

The weeks went by and Louis and I were going really well. After the day we became a couple Louis started acting like the real Louis, the fun loving Louis I wanted him to stay. We were having a ball of a time; every minute we spent together we just had so much fun. We never really spoke much about the future…I suppose it was a touchy subject considering that at the end of the summer Louis was going to be heading off to college and neither of us really wanted to think about that. I thought about it a lot myself though, and it worried me. I knew we wouldn’t be able to stay together when he was gone to college, how would it work? Louis was going to have new friends and it wouldn’t be very cool to be in college and have a girlfriend who’s still only in school.

With all the time I was spending with Louis, I ended up spending a lot of time with Zayn and Harry, his friends, and Rachel and Amy, their girlfriends. So my group of friends which had started out to be just myself, Niall, Ciara and Liam had now grown to a group of nine. We had all become very good friends and spent a lot of time together.

It was less than a month until the debs and I still hadn’t a dress. All the other girls had their dress, hair and makeup and everything sorted and I had nothing ready. It was very unlike me, usually I’d be the one organised well in advanced but I suppose I was just having too good a time with Louis to be thinking of anything else. So Ciara, Amy, Rachel and myself decided to head into Dublin on the train on the Saturday in search of a dress. I wanted to get a really nice dress but not a dress that couldn’t be topped, because I have to look the best at my own debs but not at Louis’. We were in Dublin at 11:00 and spent about 3 hours looking in all the dress shops, I took note of all my favourite ones then we went for lunch. We sat in McDonalds, talking about what dress I should buy, then I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Louis

-hey babe :) how’s dress shopping going? is it as boring as suit shopping is? :P

All the boys were going shopping for their suits for the debs on the same day. That shows how bad I was, shopping for my dress the same day as the boys would buy their suits.

Me

-I quite enjoy a spot of dress shopping I must say! :) Suit shopping can’t be that bad, there’s not as many suits to pick from!

Louis

-so what it’s still boring! :(

Me

-well stop complaining and go buy a suit then you can go home! :P

I smiling away to myself as I texted Louis and didn’t even notice that all the girls were talking to me.

“Earth to Jennifer!” Rachel waved in my face.

“What?” I asked startled.

“Have you decided on a dress daydreamer?!” Ciara laughed.

“No, but I have narrowed it down to 2!” I stated.

“Ok well then we can just go to the 2 of them, try them both on and see which is nicer!” Amy smiled.

We did just that. I tried on both dresses unfortunately they were both in different shops so we were going to have to go back and forth. But I didn’t mind, I had to make the right decision and pick the right dress.

After trying on both dresses and going through many deliberations I finally decided on one. It was a floor length, strapless, blue dress, with diamantes on the front of the bodice. It was really nice, and very comfortable. I had a pair of silver heels that I had worn to a wedding the previous summer and I knew they’d go perfectly with the dress. So that was handy. I then decided that I would get my cousin who is a beautician to do my hair, makeup, tan and all the other stuff that would need to be done. Suddenly I was completely sorted for the debs and all my worries disappeared.